Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Post Trial Invites or Buddy Keys Here

Comments

• esw777esw777 Member Posts: 13

PM me your e-mail  for a key, 6 left!  Also if you need help in-game,  just ask.

• Cirraco43Cirraco43 Member Posts: 2

Looking for a trial key as well.  I have been reading up on EVE and it looks like it may have the challenge/freedom of choice to keep my interest for a while.  Also if anyone has a new player friendly corp recommendation I'd take that too.

Sent PM with email for key, thanks to those who offered!

• westmarchwestmarch Member Posts: 21

Those of you looking for 21 day trial keys - please post an email address and I or someone else can throw you one. The way the system is set up we need an email address to which to send the trial invite...

• tranceamtranceam Member Posts: 37

dbl post. sorry

edit : no invites left for this month.

[email protected] seems to be sending  fake requests. Do not send him invites.

• kattehuskattehus Member UncommonPosts: 375

I'm going to post again. Mostly because this already made it to page, what?, 14? :P

I have keys to send out, send me a PM to get an invite. You can chose to include your email, otherwise I'll send it to your mmorpg-account ("[email protected]").

Laters people. o/

|< I 1 1 I |\| 6 _ Z 0 |\/| 8 I 3 5 _ 5 I |\| C 3 _ 1 9 9 0
    -Actively playing Eve.
    Follow my tweet (:
  • ensXPensXP Member UncommonPosts: 5

1 trial invite left

send me your e-mail in PM so i can send you the invite

• ConscientConscient Member Posts: 2

I have 5 trial keys left, send me a PM with your email for a 21 day trial

• DreathorDreathor Member Posts: 537

I have six (6) 21-day trial keys available!

PM me your e-mail address if you'd like one.

"If all you can say is... "It's awful, it's not innovative, it's ugly, it's blah.." Then you're an unimaginative and unpolished excuse for human life" -eburn

• bartillobartillo Member UncommonPosts: 190

New month!

So three more keys, message me with your email if you want one :D

• icelandericelander Member UncommonPosts: 113

Originally posted by icelander

STEP #1

Send me your e-mail on PM to get a key

STEP#2

Subscribe and receive: 100 mil - ( sent me pm(here) with the nick to sent isk to )

WHY?

Because if you subscribe I get 1 month free to play so this deal serves as a small tokken of gratitude.

10-12 keys left.

9 keys left

0 keys left 9 more tomorow :)

12 key left

thanks to all that at least registered trial acc :)

11 keys left,

everyone who gets trial invite from me, and make trial acc gets 10 mil isk just to get started, and 100 mil if suscribe.

is real hard to start w/o isk, so i`m gona make your game smoother from the begining :)

btw i keep the rights to not sent trial invite if i get the feeling that someone is draining my invites in vain.

icelander , dude,  either stop spamming or quit the game if you can't afford to pay monthly fee.

you are not helping. MODS are gonna close the thread again if you guys continue acting like this.

• Nekrosis1Nekrosis1 Member Posts: 25

6 more keys to go! PM me an email address and I'll send you one asap

• icelandericelander Member UncommonPosts: 113

Originally posted by tranceam

icelander , dude,  either stop spamming or quit the game if you can't afford to pay monthly fee.

you are not helping. MODS are gonna close the thread again if you guys continue acting like this.

"Dude"

i`m just trying to be more nice, while i`m offering somethink for nothink at 1st place, this tread is all about free time for everyone, and if you post in it you dont wana pay your montly fee eather.

i have 4 acc, so do you think i cant afort them ?

since now noone payed his trial, and i do remeber how hard it was untill get isk for 1st ship, books etc, so on, so i came to this idea.

i`m not spaming, for 1 month everyone here gets his keys out.

wat is the buddy program for ? to get new ppl to eve, how you gona do it ? use your brain and do somethink betther than telling who can and who cannot pay lol :)

ps : sry for my english ( anyway it is not the only language in the world)

ps2: when you criate char sent me on pm the nickname.

• ConscientConscient Member Posts: 2

4 keys left, send me a PM with your email!

• mqragnarokmqragnarok Member Posts: 21

new month - new 3 keys

I don't care if you are going to subscribe after the trial or not. I just like this game and I'm spreading the word :P Send your e-mail address in PM and I'll send you the key within 24h max. (scared about spam? then send a disposable e-mail address ;) )

cheers

• jigodiejigodie Member Posts: 3

7 free invite send me your mail, and get the 21 free days

• kaladek51kaladek51 Member UncommonPosts: 65

2 Keys left for the month! 200 million isk to whoever signs up!

• OnionsauceOnionsauce Member Posts: 25

Does this work for an existing trial account, or would I have to remake another account with one of your keys?

• mqragnarokmqragnarok Member Posts: 21

Originally posted by Onionsauce

Does this work for an existing trial account, or would I have to remake another account with one of your keys?

You'll have to resubscribe with the key you get here.

Oh, and by the way, one invitation sent 2 to go. Send me you e-mail in PM and I'll send you an invitation within 24h max.

• DreathorDreathor Member Posts: 537

I have three (3) 21-day trial keys still available!

Able to help & assist to give you a good start if you really want to get into EVE.

PM me if you'd like one!

"If all you can say is... "It's awful, it's not innovative, it's ugly, it's blah.." Then you're an unimaginative and unpolished excuse for human life" -eburn

• forinboyforinboy Member UncommonPosts: 89

Got a couple guys into the game so far, having fun!

I have a few keys left so if you want one, send me a PM here and I will get one out to you.  Include the email address to which you would like it sent. 

I will give anyone a helping hand as best I can, with advice and in game monies to make life easier for you.  Enjoy!

FB

• gaiusmariusgaiusmarius Member UncommonPosts: 39

I am also able to give out buddy invites.

I usually never run out, I have about 8 left this month, so simply PM me your email and I'll send one over.

I'm also happy to point you in the direction of a newbie corp or two whether you use my buddy invite or not :)

[Playing] SW:ToR
    [Played] AoC, WoW, Rift, EQ 1, 2, SWG, DAoC, WAR, GW1, EVE, PotBS.
    [Watching] GW2, Archage

• rashherorashhero Member UncommonPosts: 510

I currently have 3, 21 day trial keys available. PM me with your email so I may send them.

• OnionsauceOnionsauce Member Posts: 25

3 keys remaining, PM me with your e-mail if you want one.