Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Must see - archive of SWG fan videos, old beta screens, etc.

HarelinHarelin Member UncommonPosts: 409

I'll quote what I posted on my guild's forums -

This is my own personal collection of over 86 in-game videos, pre-beta videos, and even my collection of "illegal" NDA-breaking screenshots (at the time). Regardless of your feelings towards the game, this is all a must-see... there's some pretty awesome fan videos there, a lot of which most of you have probably never seen (hours of entertainment here). And I love looking through the old beta 1 screenshots and comparing the old HUD... even a home-made aurabesh translator that I made in an effort to pass the time through translating aurabesh visible in the ss's :)

Check it out. It's a huge file, but beats searching for and downloading each fan video individually - and some of these are so old they're not downloadable elsewhere.

Download the torrent here:
http://www.syn-con.com/swg/swgcollection.torrent

If you don't have Bit Torrent, download this:
http://www.download.com/BitComet/3000-2196...tml?tag=lst-0-1

Comments

• ArcariusArcarius Member Posts: 72

::::28:: ::::28:: ::::28:: ::::28:: ::::28::

::::08::

Ah, the memories! ::::29::

Eternal Vigilance - NOW RECRUITING

-Flavius Vegetius Renatus
  • nolfnolf Member UncommonPosts: 869

torrent down? i'm at 86%, but there's no seed anymore.

just wonderin if i should give up or wait::::15::

thanks

I really hope that *insert game name here* will be the first game to ever live up to all of its pre-release promises, maintain a manageable hype level and have a clean release. Just don't expect me to hold my breath.

• HarelinHarelin Member UncommonPosts: 409

It's back up.

• nolfnolf Member UncommonPosts: 869

thats a beautiful thing thank you!

I really hope that *insert game name here* will be the first game to ever live up to all of its pre-release promises, maintain a manageable hype level and have a clean release. Just don't expect me to hold my breath.