Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Some upcoming games to keep an eye out for

Aerrvean http://www.aerrevan.com/ A really good looking game with a classless system and a seamless world.

World Zero http://wz.sdo.com/

''World Zero will break the barriers of game construction and transfer the complicated game design tools into an easy-to-use game build system. Players can compile and design the characters, playground, and maps and many other elements in the game.

Players won't just experience the game; they'll also be creators in this world of Zero. In another words, you can be a game maker here.''

Not sure if World Zero will see a North American release.

Have some cool aid, and noob it up some more. image

Comments

• Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440

Yeh from what i've heard world zero is still in development in Korea and there are currently no plans to release in NA.

• EvanscoolaidEvanscoolaid Member Posts: 20

Originally posted by Gabby-air

Yeh from what i've heard world zero is still in development in Korea and there are currently no plans to release in NA.

Hopefully some North American devs will make a game similar at some point. It's a very refreshing concept, sort of like the Dark Cloud RPGs.

Have some cool aid, and noob it up some more. image

• dreldrel Member Posts: 918

Looked at the sight-personally I don't see anything special here that would attract me to this game.  But that's just me-someone else might like what is seen.  As you say, it's doubtful this game will make it here.

• Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440

Originally posted by Evanscoolaid

Originally posted by Gabby-air

Hopefully some North American devs will make a game similar at some point. It's a very refreshing concept, sort of like the Dark Cloud RPGs.

Well Wurm and Love do have terraforming but that game just takes it to the next level.

• jonrd463jonrd463 Member UncommonPosts: 607

Aerrevan looks like it might be a pretty good game for roleplaying, especially with the recent posting in these forums showing their stance on pvp griefing. Any game whose developers are outspoken against the FPS 1337 d00d attitude of meaningless pvp gets high marks in my book.

"You'll never win an argument with an idiot because he is too stupid to recognize his own defeat." ~Anonymous

• DaywolfDaywolf Member Posts: 749

Originally posted by Evanscoolaid

World Zero http://wz.sdo.com/

''World Zero will break the barriers of game construction and transfer the complicated game design tools into an easy-to-use game build system. Players can compile and design the characters, playground, and maps and many other elements in the game.

Players won't just experience the game; they'll also be creators in this world of Zero. In another words, you can be a game maker here.''

Not sure if World Zero will see a North American release.

It’s a game from Red China… like a place where internet monitoring/controlling is common and having the wrong opinion can get ya run over by TANKS! Why would anyone actually consider installing this crud?? You think your personal records and computer would be actually safe? It's a Chinese version of SecondLife, but with restraints of course, it's from China, I’m sure the devs don’t want to just disappear one day, never to be seen again…

M59, UO, EQ1, WWIIOL, PS, EnB, SL, SWG. MoM, EQ2, AO, SB, CoH, LOTRO, WoW, DDO+ f2p's, Demo’s & indie alpha's.