Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Allods Online: Mounts Announced for Patch 1.1.0: Revelations of Gipat

MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

gPotato has announced that mounts will be coming to Allods Online with the release of Patch 1.1.0 this June.

Following the launch of Gipat, players can seek out certain quest givers in Lightwood or the Bort Quarter in order to complete a quest line that will reward them with their new mounts. Alternatively, those of us with more money than time can skip the quests and simply pony up (pun intended!) some cash in the item shop for instant gratification.

The new horse mounts will come in two varieties, League players can ride the Kanian Runner, a "regal blonde" draft horse, while Imperial players can acquire the Xadanian Steed, a war horse.

Revelations of Gipat will offer more than just new mounts, as players can look forward to a new zone with over 150 new quests, a level cap bump, as well as numerous enhancements and bug fixes to existing features.

Click the image above or go here to watch a video featuring the new mounts.

Comments

• marcuslmmarcuslm Member UncommonPosts: 263

It's cool they are adding mounts, but I was a little disappointed. They are run of the mill horse mounts. I was just expecting something a little more creative. I say this because I think the game has great design work in my opinion. Just thought their first mounts would be cooler.  It's ok though, I am sure there will be more to come.

• GaurnGaurn Member Posts: 305

Yeah, you'd think they'd at least do what the game they're mimicing did, and have a unique mount for every race.

• McGamerMcGamer Member UncommonPosts: 1,073

This is the crud a lot have been talking about. Blizzard starts adding mounts in CS and then everyone follows their example. EQ2 added CS mounts and now Allods...this is ridiculous. Why bother playing the game at all? If you wait long enough they will probably just add levels to buy in the CS so you don't have to do any quests at all... 

• McGamerMcGamer Member UncommonPosts: 1,073

By the way their comment about "For those of us with more money than time..." what kind of nonsense is that? Most people who have that little time to spare is usually because their budget is tight and they have to work long hours because of the crud economy. That being said, just because they have little time, doesn't equate to having more money to burn.

Those who do have more money to burn probably account for maybe 5% of all gamers, the rest who buy in the CS are just the ones who end up being suckered into buying that waste of code for lack of common sense. 

Meanwhile, the smart gamers suffer for having their gameplay manipulated by greedy devs.

• RainyDayBGRainyDayBG Member Posts: 15

Sot my psionicst movement speed buff will be nerfed to from 30 to 10%, just to have that stupid horse which gives 15% move speed - oh joy

• dudenukedudenuke Member Posts: 10

They are focused on releasing mounts while many players have broken ignore/ friends list where they get internal errors everytime they try to add or remove people frome there ignore/friends list? why? FIX THE DAM BUGS FIRST!  PLEASE FIX THE BUGS FIRST!!!  Then focus on releasing mounts. Gpotato has some nice GMs but they need to get on the ball at fixing these major bug issues.

• dudenukedudenuke Member Posts: 10

btw, its beta but for how long? at this rate beta will take years and years to fix all the bugs by then everyone will be moving on to the next mmo. Fail.

• VPgearchinVPgearchin Member Posts: 168

this game is not worth playing at all after patch 1.0.6, FOD is still in the game and even healer res gettign Fod is dumb. Mounts are cool but  you will have to buy an item shop item for it to go at full speed.

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768

Originally posted by Czanrei

This is the crud a lot have been talking about. Blizzard starts adding mounts in CS and then everyone follows their example. EQ2 added CS mounts and now Allods...this is ridiculous. Why bother playing the game at all? If you wait long enough they will probably just add levels to buy in the CS so you don't have to do any quests at all... 

I'm almost 100% sure that blizzard was not the first company to add mounts to their cash shop. Pretty sure Gpotato had mounts in flyff wayyyyy before allods. As well as cabal online had mounts in the cash shop (Or boards whatever) almost right after the game came out. So that statement makes absolutely no sense. Most F2P games had cash shop mounts right when mounts came out because of the fact that it is F2P and people pay for cash shop items in those types of games a lot more than P2P games.

• makiimakii Member Posts: 280

let the nubs talk about WoW. In theyre capped mind-Wow invited the MMorpg-World.