Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just came back and having a few issues

So I have a computer that exceeds the recommended specs, but I seem to be having some issues.

The main one is that the voiceovers aren't working. I've only really gotten a chance to just get out of the ship crashing, but I remember the first dude you meet having a voice over but no dice. Anyone else have this issue that can maybe help?

I'm running the repair tool thing now so we'll see.

The sleeper awakes...and rides his dirtbike to the mall.

Comments

• CujoSWAoACujoSWAoA Member UncommonPosts: 1,781

Yeah, he has a voice. Everyone in Tortage has a voice.

Not sure why it isn't working for you. At worst, it may have to be reinstalled all together.

• AceundorAceundor Member Posts: 482

Originally posted by Burnthebed

So I have a computer that exceeds the recommended specs, but I seem to be having some issues.

The main one is that the voiceovers aren't working. I've only really gotten a chance to just get out of the ship crashing, but I remember the first dude you meet having a voice over but no dice. Anyone else have this issue that can maybe help?

I'm running the repair tool thing now so we'll see.

try the official forums. They are better at solving problems related to your setup. All quest upto lvl 20 have voiceovers. From 20-80 only a few have (guesstimate that 3-5% of the quests have voiceover after tortage)

Originally posted by BishopB:

Are a lot of the trolls just angry kids with old gaming hardware?