Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Post Trial Invites or Buddy Keys Here

Comments

• eyeswideopeneyeswideopen Member Posts: 2,414

Originally posted by yutty

Original

@Yutty Trials are only good for new accounts, can't add 'em to existing accounts. I sent you a key in case you'd like to start over and see what's past Tortage.

So i must start a new account? I have no problem with that at all if it means I get to go past tortage and see what the game acutally offers. Did you send the key through a private message? or do you need my email adderess??

It's in your mail box here.

-Letting Derek Smart work on your game is like letting Osama bin Laden work in the White House. Something will burn.-
    -And on the 8th day, man created God.-

• Skook3Skook3 Member Posts: 43
    r

Originally posted by Skraeling

If anyone has an key on hand, I'd appreciate it if you could send me one. My email is [email protected]. Thanks.

Sent.

-Letting Derek Smart work on your game is like letting Osama bin Laden work in the White House. Something will burn.-

• Skook3Skook3 Member Posts: 43

I haven't recieved anything in my inbox.

• infamouswhoisinfamouswhois Member Posts: 185

he might be pulling our strings as i havent any messages in my inbox either. but i could be wrong tho maybe takes time for messages to receive, if not on to another game for me

he might be pulling our strings as i havent any messages in my inbox either. but i could be wrong tho maybe takes time for messages to receive, if not on to another game for me

Make sure to check your unverified messages tab in your mailbox if the regular inbox is empty since it's coming from outside mmorpg.com.

I'll send the keys again myself to your boxes now in case FC 's system screwed up or mmorpg.com's box isn't accepting it.

@ Skraeling  I'm sending a copy of your key to your PM box here as well.

• ShariShari Member UncommonPosts: 746

I would really appreciate a buddy key also if there are any spare left:)

Originally posted by Shari

I would really appreciate a buddy key also if there are any spare left:)

Sent the key to your PMs here.

Make sure to check the "unverified messages" tab in your mail, as that is this sites version of the sapm folder.

Everyone I sent a key to should have it momentarily, as I sent the keys by themselves directly through PMs from my account here.

So everyone check both the regular inbox AND the "unverified inbox" and it should be in one or the other.

• GanJaBakerGanJaBaker Member Posts: 14

Originally posted by eyeswideopen

Sent the key to your PMs here.

Everyone I sent a key to should have it momentarily, as I sent the keys by themselves directly through PMs from my account here.

So everyone check both the regular inbox AND the "unverified inbox" and it should be in one or the other.

Key received from eyeswideopen... 

THANKS!

• infamouswhoisinfamouswhois Member Posts: 185

I take all that back , just recieved it in my inbox. Maybe it was just the delay? Anways ur F'n awesome eyeswideopen thanks alot

• yoggelitoyoggelito Member Posts: 2

Wow, I tried Age of Conan at launch and got pretty dissapointed as many others, but after the weeks i heard so much good feedback about it and decided to try it out again. I realized after i played through trial that i won't get any good insight at how good this game is. So i'm turning to you fellow members of mmorpg.com if you can help me. It would be totally awesome if someone could give me a buddy key so i can try this game past Tortage. It would mean the world to me. Thanks

You can reach med here in PM or my email: [email protected]

Thanks / yoggelito

• BuZeRBuZeR Member UncommonPosts: 77

If anyone needs a trial key just send me a PM.

• bennonbennon Member Posts: 21

Why you refer buddy key unstead of regular trial, is that you'll get 7 days game time wich is better than the regular trial where you orthwise will be stuck in the startzone tortage with level cap at 25, wich you will reach in a half day.  The games really opens up after that so take the chance.

I got some keys to so just pm me. 

• yoggelitoyoggelito Member Posts: 2

Originally posted by bennon

Why you refer buddy key unstead of regular trial, is that you'll get 7 days game time wich is better than the regular trial where you orthwise will be stuck in the startzone tortage with level cap at 25, wich you will reach in a half day.  The games really opens up after that so take the chance.

I got some keys to so just pm me. 

PM sent ;)

• glaceonglaceon Member Posts: 1

Hey, hey! :D Could anyone send me a european AoC Buddy Key Trial? It would be much appreciated! Just downloaded the game, but would rather not use the unlimited trial.

Thanks!

My email is [email protected]

• ShadanwolfShadanwolf Member UncommonPosts: 2,392

Trial /buddty Key  please.I would love to try the game again.

Glaceon yeh no problem, sent to your mail buddy.

And pmed Shadanwolf,

And saved two keys for yoggelito and his mate. 

• djlaldjlal Member Posts: 1

I'd love to give this game a try. If anyone has a spare key to throw my way, it would be greatly appreciated.

I played AO for years, I'm sure another Funcom game won't dissapoint! :)

pm'ed u djlal.

• MageVortexMageVortex Member Posts: 5

If you still have any, i would appreciate a buddy key.

That being said, can you use one if you already started the 'unlimited trial' previously? 

@Magevortex im not sure if u can combine the buddy key invite with an already active trial. I got a key that im willing to test  if it works. There should be a key-registration field in your 'account' site so test it. If not working well just buy the game by using with either trial or buddy key account.

• MageVortexMageVortex Member Posts: 5

Ok, just let me know when you send it my way and i'll give it a try!  :D

well check your private messages.

• DominionlordDominionlord Member UncommonPosts: 180

I'd like to try AOC if theres any buddy keys left :)

Dominionlord no problem, just pm me your mail and I'll send it to you. hope these keys wont go to waste XD