Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If i'd return to aoin

MrSebMrSeb Member Posts: 71

Yea so I've had a break from the game for a while, but I'm kinda considering to retur ... The original plan was that I should buy a new PC first, since I'm currently stuck with a XPS m1710 laptop with a geforce go 9750 GTX (old piece of crap) and 2 gb ram... But what the heck, that ain't gonna happend since I at the moment only have about $ 1331 (btw if anyone know a cheap deal for a great gaming desktop youre welcome to post it)..

But now for the question I was going to ask from the start.. Does anyone recommend a specific server, if I'm going to play Aion again, and if i'd be playing Asmodian?.. And besides, how is the population on the servers these days? (EU)

Comments

• ElectriceyeElectriceye Member UncommonPosts: 1,171

You're talking about English servers right?

The well populated servers are Telemachus (ely rule), Spatalos (balanced), Gorgos (balanced), Perento (i think ely > asmo), Castor (asmo > ely). I think these are accurate, if anyone knows differently then plz do chip in.

The other 2 Khalil and Kahurn aren't worth it because they are low pop and will be merged for sure with the others in mid-June. This should also improve balance on the unbalanced servers.

• MrSebMrSeb Member Posts: 71

Originally posted by Electriceye

The well populated servers are Telemachus (ely rule), Spatalos (balanced), Gorgos (balanced), Perento (i think ely > asmo), Castor (asmo > ely). I think these are accurate, if anyone knows differently then plz do chip in.

The other 2 Khalil and Kahurn aren't worth it because they are low pop and will be merged for sure with the others in mid-June. This should also improve balance on the unbalanced servers.

Yea EU english servers... On what server do you play yourself?.. And what faction?

• ElectriceyeElectriceye Member UncommonPosts: 1,171

Originally posted by MrSeb

Originally posted by Electriceye

Yea EU english servers... On what server do you play yourself?.. And what faction?

I play on Gorgos Asmo, it's a good server you're most welcome! xD

• MrSebMrSeb Member Posts: 71

Cool, I will definitely consider it  ;)