Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You hate MO so much but i LOVE it.

2»

Comments

• BenthonBenthon Member Posts: 2,069

Originally posted by Torgrim

Originally posted by Pzfaust

devoid of substance.

What do you mean by that?

No quests, no raids, no epic lootz, what?

You pretty much run around either grinding crafting mats or killing fawns and boars. Get some armor and you are pretty much done with the game.

He who keeps his cool best wins.

• ange10ange10 Member Posts: 307

darkfall was ok until i saw its ploblems but then i found mortal online and i can tell you after playing mortal online i can see where mortal online has gone right, where darkfall went wrong.

hopefully darkfall can learn from mortal online can become a better game.

• rlmccoy1987rlmccoy1987 Member Posts: 1,722

Originally posted by ange10

darkfall was ok until i saw its ploblems but then i found mortal online and i can tell you after playing mortal online i can see where mortal online has gone right, where darkfall went wrong.

Darkfall went right as it is actually playable image

Originally posted by rlmccoy1987

Darkfall went right as it is actually playable image

playable with macros? did you say? i agree.

if i remember correctly i played mortal online like half an hour ago.

• BarCrowBarCrow Member UncommonPosts: 2,195

Originally posted by HanoverZ

Originally posted by stormpuma21

Originally posted by HanoverZ

Ummmm... If youre so content with MO why try Darkfall? 

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/post/3455225#3455225

I would probably be playing Darkfall over MO had i tried it before MO.

That's just how the dice rolls. I stayed with MO because  the system was more familiar and i had made more progression.

More progression???  The games going to get wiped...

My point is... If you LOVE MO, why would you try another game?  Seems rather odd!

I try every mmo I can...I have my favorites.  I liked Darkfall better than MO but I play neither of them. My point is why give someone a hard time because they try different things? That's usually how you find out if you like them or not. Actually..that's the only way you find out. Just because he likes MO...there is always the next /other thing...and it may turn out better or at least...worth a sub. About MO...I experienced many things that I liked. One of which was not..full frontal ... though it was pretty funny to see a toon running starkers and killing boars..covered in blood and looting those floating, pulsating, bloodied bladders that I think are supposed to be bags. I liked the gritty realistic graphics. Not the best around but they lent a serious feel to the game.I like the race mixing options at character creation and the skil/class system mixture. Crafting was detailed and useful. The lag...various glitches and other numerous bugs are what  led me to stick to my current 2 mmos.  I will probably check it out again at a later date..if it sticks around.

So Mortal Online is not going to have macros or hacks?  LOL....

of course it will, it just won't take 1 year of normal play to catch up to a player who macros in darkfall but with mortal online you can macro and level up all your stats in a few days but it won't take long for a normal player to catch up.

of course it will, it just won't take 1 year of normal play to catch up to a player who macros in darkfall but with mortal online you can macro and level up all your stats in a few days but it won't take long for a normal player to catch up.

But that is not hardcore enough... I thought MO fans wanted no maps, no chat... yet they want a system its easy to level up in?  Nice... lol...  image

But that is not hardcore enough... I thought MO fans wanted no maps, no chat... yet they want a system its easy to level up in?  Nice... lol...  image

what? why would anyone want to play a grind fest game? and i do not remember fans saying this? what fans are you talking about exactly?

i love it, mortal online is not about levels its about having fun which games are meant to be about? i do not know whats fun about using different spells to kill mobs all the time and just leveling up.

i rather craft gear, steal from people, and pvp with other players and expand my guild and many other things and fight epic monsters.