Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Giveing up the "player" card...

Since i was young i always played girls but the girl i been seeing for 6 months played me with some lame birdchest dude. I sit here and try to act like i dont care but this love shit aint no joke man she is all i think about and i can even get her back or even hear her voice just 1 last time. So as i sit here and type this i think about all the girl i cheated on / played over the years and wonder how much pain they went through, i learned my lesson for the rest of my life im doing the 1 girl thing i cant take this kind of pain...

Any1 else ever went through this :(?

imageheres a pic of the !#!#!#%@!%

Comments

• MuraisMurais Member UncommonPosts: 1,118

Originally posted by wankydrake

Since i was young i always played girls but the girl i been seeing for 6 months played me with some lame birdchest dude. I sit here and try to act like i dont care but this love shit aint no joke man she is all i think about and i can even get her back or even hear her voice just 1 last time. So as i sit here and type this i think about all the girl i cheated on / played over the years and wonder how much pain they went through, i learned my lesson for the rest of my life im doing the 1 girl thing i cant take this kind of pain...

Karma. Bitch. Isn't it one?

• BrianshoBriansho Member UncommonPosts: 3,586

I'd hit it and move on to the next one. There are plenty of chics out there waiting for dudes to go balls deep.

Don't be terrorized! You're more likely to die of a car accident, drowning, fire, or murder! More people die every year from prescription drugs than terrorism LOL!

• outfctrloutfctrl Member UncommonPosts: 3,619

Your conquests get easier the older you get.  

• wankydrakewankydrake Member Posts: 43

Originally posted by Murais

Karma. Bitch. Isn't it one?

Yes the f*** it is

• outfctrloutfctrl Member UncommonPosts: 3,619

Originally posted by Briansho

I'd hit it and move on to the next one. There are plenty of chics out there waiting for dudes to go balls deep.

I would go to jail if I hit that.  ;-)

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

Originally posted by outfctrl

Then don't use your fist next time!  Duh! image

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• Man1acMan1ac Member Posts: 1,428

Originally posted by Illius

Originally posted by outfctrl

Then don't use your fist next time!  Duh! image

lol...*random emote* image

We're all Geniuses. Most of us just don't know it.