Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Murlocs Are Real And Living In Tasmania!

Comments

• AethaerynAethaeryn Member RarePosts: 3,149

Ha that is great.  The first one sure does look like it.. the third one (red) might be an undead Murloc!

Wa min God! Se æx on min heafod is!

• DreathorDreathor Member Posts: 537

Don't worry - plenty of 1-10 year olds wandering around who can take them out in a quest for us ;).

"If all you can say is... "It's awful, it's not innovative, it's ugly, it's blah.." Then you're an unimaginative and unpolished excuse for human life" -eburn

• blackthornnblackthornn Member UncommonPosts: 615

Originally posted by Dreathor

Don't worry - plenty of 1-10 year olds wandering around who can take them out in a quest for us ;).

for a few pennies and a choice of a rusty butterknife or a ripped pair of gardening gloves.  it is a lowbie quest afterall.

Grouping in Old school mmo's: meeting someone at the bar and chatting, getting to know them before jumping into bed.  Current mmo's grouping: tinder.  swipe, hookup, hope you don't get herpes, never see them again.
  • spookydomspookydom Member UncommonPosts: 1,782

Originally posted by blackthornn

Originally posted by Dreathor

for a few pennies and a choice of a rusty butterknife or a ripped pair of gardening gloves.  it is a lowbie quest afterall.

I'm not sure I am entirely comfortable entrusting keeping an eye on a potentially deadly species to a bunch of noobs. They are evolving....soon they will develop language skills..........ummm....not the noobs.....the fish. Anyaway. I say we mount up! :)