Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Trial and PvP options

WilliacWilliac Member Posts: 212

Just a quick question. I'm downloading the trial at this very moment and wanted to know how PvP works in this game. Can i participate in any pvp during my Trial? Is PvP limited to conquest?

Thank you for your time :)

Comments

• Agricola1Agricola1 Member UncommonPosts: 4,977

If you're over lvl 8 you can participate in 10 vs 10 pvp missions (mercenary), howerver you cannot participate in ava (conquest) if you're on a trial.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience"

CS Lewis

• WilliacWilliac Member Posts: 212

Thanks!

Are the 10 vs. 10 missions arena based?

• DreathorDreathor Member Posts: 537

Originally posted by Williac
    Thanks!
    Are the 10 vs. 10 missions arena based?

They're in an instanced area if that's what you mean.

Some examples of game modes:
    - Breach (assaulting or defending a large base/complex, 3 points to capture one after the other to win the assault)
    - Control (fighting for 3 control points simultaneously, owning control points gains your team objective points, first to xxx points wins)
    - Demolition (each team has a player controllable robot, aim of the game is to get your robot to the enemy base and blow it up while preventing the enemy team from doing the same. First to 3 wins.)

There's also a 4v4 arena, but I don't think you can do that on trial, and (currently) you need a pre-made team of 4 anyway.

"If all you can say is... "It's awful, it's not innovative, it's ugly, it's blah.." Then you're an unimaginative and unpolished excuse for human life" -eburn

• WilliacWilliac Member Posts: 212

Sweet! Thank you! :)