Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How do I upload photos onto the website?

MisterSrMisterSr Member UncommonPosts: 928

Been trying to figure this out for forever now.

Comments

• GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035

There is an icon above the area you type in that says "image" if you hover over it.

It only allows for URL links to pics, so if you are drawing it from photobucket or something, there will be an HTML code you simply copy'paste into the section it asks for. If you are google searching, just "click to see full image" and the page itself will serve as the link to that picture. Copy/paste that in the same place.

You can resize them any way you want, but to keep it from stretching, try to avoid anything over 400 pixels.

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
    Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture

• MisterSrMisterSr Member UncommonPosts: 928

Originally posted by GTwander
    There is an icon above the area you type in that says "image" if you hover over it.
    It only allows for URL links to pics, so if you are drawing it from photobucket or something, there will be an HTML code you simply copy'paste into the section it asks for. If you are google searching, just "click to see full image" and the page itself will serve as the link to that picture. Copy/paste that in the same place.
    You can resize them any way you want, but to keep it from stretching, try to avoid anything over 400 pixels.

I mean where on the website can i upload pictures. :P

Any help here? D:

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

It takes about 3 clicks. The first one is on Photos in the above menu.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams

Originally posted by grunty
    It takes about 3 clicks. The first one is on Photos in the above menu.

Kay from there there is no where to post photos.

• ValentinaValentina Member RarePosts: 2,080

Yeah it is, it's just hard to see. Find where it says Upload pictures above the actual menu you would think it is.

• BrianO79BrianO79 Member Posts: 5

Originally posted by Valentina

Yeah it is, it's just hard to see. Find where it says Upload pictures above the actual menu you would think it is.

Thank you found it!