Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question about EQ2

Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768

Okay so I was going to reactivate my account, and I pressed subscribe on EQ2, why is it telling me it's only 10 dollars a month? Is this a bug or is it going to end up charging me 30 dollars for the station pass thing when I don't want that. It says (Was 14.99) you pay 9.99. I mean it would be nice to only have to pay 10 dollars but it doesn't seem like I had any special deal that I selected or anything so I was just wondering if this is normal? I'm not complaining, just curious.

Comments

• MoiraeMoirae Member RarePosts: 3,318

I don't know. That doesn't seem right. Talk to SOE.

• LaviticusLaviticus Member Posts: 33

How did you get that little box under your name?

Laviticus.

• crunchyblackcrunchyblack Member Posts: 1,362

Originally posted by Panther2103

Okay so I was going to reactivate my account, and I pressed subscribe on EQ2, why is it telling me it's only 10 dollars a month? Is this a bug or is it going to end up charging me 30 dollars for the station pass thing when I don't want that. It says (Was 14.99) you pay 9.99. I mean it would be nice to only have to pay 10 dollars but it doesn't seem like I had any special deal that I selected or anything so I was just wondering if this is normal? I'm not complaining, just curious.

So i recently subscribed, it was 39.99.

Seeing that you paid $30 for the box, would it be safe to assume its $9.99 for that first month?

Just my guess as to what it could be, was definatly $39.99 for the new expansion (+all the old ones) and one month of play.  That was before taxes (came out to like $42 ish).

My bet is that after your first month you will be billed the proper $14.99 from there out.

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768

I subbed anyways, it only charged 9.99 but after that it says 14.99 so crunchyblack you are right. Only problem is, I have none of my old characters which is kind of odd, but whatever was planning on restarting anyways.