Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Reasons why mu is pu (poo)

culley65culley65 Member Posts: 77

1 - because there is no camera rotation, no idea wich way your facing or where to go (wich bring me to number 2)

2 - No Map..where the heck am I??

3 - greafing is insane!! there are people everywhere, hacking, stealing your kills, stealing your loot.

4 - Chat system is WACK! cant get a single word or question in while in towns because people spam it with sell spam.

5 - the players are NOT friendly..if I had found one single person the entire 4 hours i was playing that would anwaer the couple questions or help me out a little i would still be playing it..because i kinda liked it.

6 - walking..can i run? dont think so.. you have to walk SOO SLOW to get anywhere.

7 - no mobs.. between the hundreds of griefer's stealing your kills and hogging the entire newbie zone you cant find any mobs..

Now if I have gotten any of this wrong, tell me, please do because I would like nothing more then to get joy out of the game..I like pk game, and would love to know that I am wrong.

Comments

• legatoolegatoo Member Posts: 13

in adition, you cant open your own shop, you must stand and post to trade, post to trade. that really sucks.

• s2kzs2kz Member Posts: 20

Originally posted by legatoo
    in adition, you cant open your own shop, you must stand and post to trade, post to trade. that really sucks.

in newer version you can open your own shop, have a pet and better chat system::::14::

WoW 4ever

• DrashanDrashan Member Posts: 153

Originally posted by culley65
    1 - because there is no camera rotation, no idea wich way your facing or where to go (wich bring me to number 2)2 - No Map..where the heck am I??3 - greafing is insane!! there are people everywhere, hacking, stealing your kills, stealing your loot.4 - Chat system is WACK! cant get a single word or question in while in towns because people spam it with sell spam.5 - the players are NOT friendly..if I had found one single person the entire 4 hours i was playing that would anwaer the couple questions or help me out a little i would still be playing it..because i kinda liked it.6 - walking..can i run? dont think so.. you have to walk SOO SLOW to get anywhere.7 - no mobs.. between the hundreds of griefer's stealing your kills and hogging the entire newbie zone you cant find any mobs..Now if I have gotten any of this wrong, tell me, please do because I would like nothing more then to get joy out of the game..I like pk game, and would love to know that I am wrong.

You can run when you get +5 boots, but other than that you're right, I'm pretty annoyed with MU and I've pretty much stopped playing, the MMs will have to make some seriously cool changes to keep me playing!

• BalaczarBalaczar Member UncommonPosts: 36

Originally posted by s2kz
    Originally posted by legatoo

in newer version you can open your own shop, have a pet and better chat system::::14::

What newer version?

Lol, yeah exactly, I think he must mean the (old) Korean version of the game.
  • themulletthemullet Member Posts: 5

The most annoying thing about MU has to be the lack of any map. For some strange reason, you have to navigate by the coordinates and are not even told what the coordinates of important places, like merchants, are. The camera angle is appauling and can't rotate or even zoom out, which would be extremely helpful considering there is no map. The gameplay is tedius and consists of point and click and wait until the monster is dead and there are hardly any skills available. The only good thng about this game is that it is free, but if they plan to make people pay for this game, I can't see too many people being willing to pay for a sub-standard game.

• TheWarcTheWarc Member Posts: 1,199
    About killstealing etc, thats why its better to play on private

Errrrr, that was increadibly random

• MushroomGuyMushroomGuy Member Posts: 29
    Well he's right. P server's are somewhat safer and if you find the right onwe, there are nice people and even a very mimval lag. I used to play global and I had NO lag once I got cable
    Fair enough, I think I'll just stick with Global for now though as I've downloaded one Private server, but the signup page doesn't load and I've signed up for one but the download for that is sooooo slow. I'll just stick with Global
  • In MU you can create a pet, which then you can ride on it and go to places faster than running, which there is running, only you can't do it in towns but you can go twice as fast as walking in the wilderness. If thats not good enough, then you can warp when you get to level 50 and get to different towns at an instance, although it costs a few thousand zens.

Arkronus

• There is running, you have to get a level 3 boot or higher though. You can also travel even faster with a pet. When you reach lvl 50 you can then use warp to get to town to town in an instant. Also they're right, there are lots of nice people in the game, and I already have over 10 friends in my mussenger list.

Arkronus

Woah, we've already adressed that issue. Get with the times brov