Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Heroes Of Might And Magic Online

Heroes Of Might And Magic Online!,

I'm a big fan of the HOMM series. There will come an online version MMO of HOMM! There is still an open BETA but it's Chinese! I have downloaded the game but I can't create an account (also with English instuctions). I hope someone else know how to register for HOMM Online! It would be awesome if someone could do it.

If you have some news of the game, post it in this topic!

Link for HOMM site (Chinese): jhm.yx.91.com

Link for the instructions (English): feature.mmosite.com/content/2007-11-30/20071130005635353.shtml

I hope you guys have some ideas or news! 

Greetings,

Mennez.

Comments

• HejoyHejoy Member Posts: 66

looks okay actually the UI looks exactly same as HoMM3

• MennezMennez Member Posts: 3

Hmm I don't see the picture's .

• NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798

Heroes of Might and Magic Kingdoms   is taking beta applications

hommkingdoms.uk.ubi.com/

a web based version of HOMM  -- different from the version mentioned in 1st post

• MennezMennez Member Posts: 3

You bet but that does suck :)

• joshejoshe Member Posts: 379

1 thing which I do not like is the battle system.
    From what I've read, I understood that whole fight will be generated by server script based on player's army strength.
    This is going to suck.

Anyway I'm looking forward to see this game, as I'm unable to play dreamlords ;(

--
    /thread

Remember, your advantage lies in your opponent's weakness (J)

• EngputerEngputer Member Posts: 37

That's really weird.

I have just posted a link for another piece of news about HOMMO, why it got deleted?!

That's rediculous! WTH with the mods of this forum?!

Back to topic:

We are unable to playt this game since it's only can be made in Chinese version according to another site.

• AirspellAirspell Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,391

LOL if it's made in china it has to be good :P

• TeimanTeiman Member Posts: 1,319

humm...

• DRAGON_DAVEDRAGON_DAVE Member Posts: 5

This game is done by Netdragon/T.Q Digital...The same group that brought you the likes of Conquer Online,Eudemons etc.

• AirspellAirspell Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,391

I'm going to take a wild guess and say this game is a giant copyright violation :P

• CrimonKingXCrimonKingX Member Posts: 2

You really think with the attitude Ubi has shown with its DRM they would stand for somebody ripping off an entire franchise from them? Just googled the game, it seems to be legit, but there's only a splash page and forums at the moment.

homm.91.com   

• rubydragon5rubydragon5 Member UncommonPosts: 693

Originally posted by CrimonKingX

You really think with the attitude Ubi has shown with its DRM they would stand for somebody ripping off an entire franchise from them? Just googled the game, it seems to be legit, but there's only a splash page and forums at the moment.

homm.91.com   

HOLY NECRO BATMAN

• CrimonKingXCrimonKingX Member Posts: 2

Bow down before my necromantic prowess!!! Muahahaha....cough...

Yeah, I admit it, I was just looking for an excuse to vent at Ubi. Just got kicked again from Assassin's Creed. Curse your crappy DRM servers Ubi, if this keeps up I'll just crack my game.

• KhalathwyrKhalathwyr Member UncommonPosts: 3,133

Originally posted by Nadia

Heroes of Might and Magic Kingdoms   is taking beta applications

hommkingdoms.uk.ubi.com/

a web based version of HOMM  -- different from the version mentioned in 1st post

Any idea of when this will be released in countries other than France? I've loved every Heroes game up to 4 and this looks like it would fill a huge gaming void for me right now until World of Darkness Online beta or launch happen for me.

"Many nights, my friend... Many nights I've put a blade to your throat while you were sleeping. Glad I never killed you, Steve. You're alright..."

Chavez y Chavez

• Salio69Salio69 Member CommonPosts: 428

Originally posted by Engputer

We are unable to playt this game since it's only can be made in Chinese version according to another site.

the chinese LOVE taking other people's intellectual property and making money off of it without permission. its how they've managed to come up so fast in the world. alot of people dont know this. there is a good chance that the reason why it wont come out of china is simply because this is the probably the case here.

• kagitourkagitour Member Posts: 21

I think HoMM MMO is a crappy game, and taking off all of features from HoMM3

here is the critic testimonial  http://www.mmogamesite.com/review/heroes-of-might-and-magic-online-homm-mmo-review.html