Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The game looks great.

2»

Comments

• WildvixennWildvixenn Member Posts: 23

Originally posted by maacaaviityy

Originally posted by Besttheiswow

So if we cn pay a tiny misly 10 dollars a month to play apb..why are people complaining about rtw?? i will spend 10 dollar a month thats it..

The reason why most people are complaining, is because RTW had been saying from day 1 that there would be no monthly payment and no cash shop at all. But then in the last minute, they throw in monthly payment AND a "cash shop". That's nice.

maacaaviityy

That isn't true at all maacaaviityy. I have been following this game for along time now. And in no shape or form have they ever said the game was going to be free to play. I'de like to know were you got that information from, because maybe I missed somthing.

@Thread

Honestly, You guys are really making a big deal over nothing.

This model actually saves you money by going on how many hours you spend in the game instead of paying a full subsciption for the next payment cycle and waiting for it to end, and then forking out extra $$ of playtime that you never played anyways because you wern't playing it anymore. I've had this happin to me plenty of times.

Reading all this has just given me a brain tumar... thank you gentlemen.

• IAmMMOIAmMMO Member UncommonPosts: 1,462

Does look like a refreshing PC gaming exclusive, though I fear there's going to be a huge wow kiddie rush on it, I fear a very immature community of l33t kiddies all piling on the crooks side because in their little immature world  they're the coolest and allowing them to play out their bad gangsta rapper wet dream. I'll be on the law side as this is where the you'll find most the mature players, you can bet on it!

• WildvixennWildvixenn Member Posts: 23

Originally posted by IAmMMO

Does look like a refreshing PC gaming exclusive, though I fear there's going to be a huge wow kiddie rush on it, I fear a very immature community of l33t kiddies all piling on the crooks side because in their little immature world  they're the coolest and allowing them to play out their bad gangsta rapper wet dream. I'll be on the law side as this is where the you'll find most the mature players, you can bet on it!

Lets be honest IAmMMO you get immature people in all games. Your going to find immature people on the enforcement side as well. And actually it isn't kids who I find immature it's the adults who act like the kids that are the problem. Not the kids themselfs.

• Naturalist99Naturalist99 Member Posts: 182

What I find wrong is a game that doesnt have much innovation, and is almost supressing the social aspect that makes an mmo, an mmo (by making instances and everything takes place in missions) while charging sub costs and the otpion for RWT, which I dont like where thats going either.

MMOs played: Too many
    Watch List: FFXIV, CoH:GR, GW2, SWTOR, TERA, Earthrise

• sanskritsanskrit Member UncommonPosts: 95

Originally posted by Dreathor

Will you still like it, when I tell you that the game will have an initial buy price + monthly payment + cash shop? Yeah.. Have fun with that.

Except it doesn't have a "cash shop" as part of its announced payment model.

See-ya!

Initial buy price: $49.99 US – £34.99 UK – €49.99 EU (This includes 50 hours playtime)

After those 50 hours have been used up, you'll have to buy more playtime.

Gametime 20 hours for $6.99 US – £5.59 UK – €6.29 EU

And finally:

"Earn RTW Points by selling your customized creations or rare item rewards on the Marketplace, and use these RTW Points to purchase services such as Gametime packages!"

"You can also use RTW Points to purchase items from other players on the Marketplace or sell your own items on the Marketplace to gain additional RTW Points."

200 RTW Points package ($ 4.99, € 4.49, £ 3.99)

400 RTW Points package ($ 9.99, € 8.99, £ 7.99)

600 RTW Points package ($ 14.99, € 13.49, £ 11.99)

1400 RTW Points package ($ 34.99, € 31.49, £ 27.99)

2600 RTW Points package ( $ 64.99, € 58.49, £ 51.99)

No cash shop, you say?

"See-ya!"

Sounds like cheap entertainment to me. I pay $30+ for two at the movies for 2 hours, $5 per 2 hours at the video store, $200 for a "happy ending" from my dominatrix, $150 for an 8 ball, $150 a quarter for prime weed, $20 for an E-ball. The above is a bargain.

• SigneSigne Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,524

Your dealer is way out of line.

• NirwylNirwyl Member Posts: 103

"Sounds like cheap entertainment to me. I pay $30+ for two at the movies for 2 hours, $5 per 2 hours at the video store, $200 for a "happy ending" from my dominatrix, $150 for an 8 ball, $150 a quarter for prime weed, $20 for an E-ball. The above is a bargain."

While I support the argument that APB is cheap entertainment, I don't support drug use. :D