Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Logitech G5 Mouse 34.99$

ProfRedProfRed Member UncommonPosts: 3,494

CVR244274 coupon takes off 5$, and free shipping.  Only about 41 left.  Just ordered mine. 

Comments

• fyerwallfyerwall Member UncommonPosts: 3,240

Still using that mouse and love it.

Thing can take a beating.

I also own the G9, but for some reason the G5 just feels better.

There are 3 types of people in the world.
    1.) Those who make things happen
    2.) Those who watch things happen
    3.) And those who wonder "What the %#*& just happened?!"

• CatamountCatamount Member Posts: 773

I've been using my G5 since 2005 and love it. At the time, I paid about twice that for it.

• powerbaitpowerbait Member Posts: 113

I got lucky with mine - a local walmart bought a ton of the battlefield 2142 versions and since they weren't able to sell them they put them all on clearance which ended up costing me 15 dollars after tax about 2 years ago!

------------------------------
    We don't have a great war in our generation, or a great depression, but we do, we have a great war of the spirit. We have a great revolution against the culture. The great depression is our lives.
    ~Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

• eyeswideopeneyeswideopen Member Posts: 2,414

Originally posted by ProfRed

CVR244274 coupon takes off 5$, and free shipping.  Only about 41 left.  Just ordered mine. 

Nice price on those if they were new.

But I'm not fond of buying used stuff for that price.

Retail Open Box

This is new product in the original packaging but has been opened and possibly used for a short time, usually a demonstration unit. Since these items can not be advertised as Retail product, they are sold as "Open Box". They may not include all accessories that usually come with Retail Packaging.

-Letting Derek Smart work on your game is like letting Osama bin Laden work in the White House. Something will burn.-
    -And on the 8th day, man created God.-