Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

not new player friendly

beer4mebeer4me Member UncommonPosts: 5

Checked this game out and it seemed like a refreshing change of pace. The game itself is actually fun with quite a bit of strategy involved. Unfortunately the player base seems to be more of an elitest group. NOT new player friendly at all. Make a few mistakes and they are all over you. Its too bad they have to be that way. Cool game BAD player base. Good luck all and to those elitest boobs who suck the fun out of these types of games now you have one less noob to whine about.

only bikers understand why a dog hangs his head out the window.

Comments

• TaishiFoxTaishiFox Member RarePosts: 999

Yeah, I know what ya mean, I went through it myself but now I'm level 22 using a Teemo champion so yeah, I've pretty much come a long way.  My advice is read up plenty on places such as leagecraft, and practice, practice, practice! even if ya have to have a couple of rounds vs NPC, do so.  In my opinion this game is worth getting to know, it keeps me busy for hours, I love it.

imageimage

• demonic87demonic87 Member UncommonPosts: 438

Practice matches help. Hell even if you suck just keep playing no matter how many complain. You will get better eventually and have a lot more fun :)

• Depravity44Depravity44 Member UncommonPosts: 32

Just keep powering through the insults.  Adversity will help you become a better player.  Maybe even after a few months you'll be pwning those elitist tools.

• AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,006

Cool, sounds like it would be easy to rock the boat. I'm going to poop on them.

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

• ikkenoikkeno Member UncommonPosts: 67

As a complete noob, with no Riot points (real money points) i got loads of wins and loads of xp.

The free heroes rotate each week so a free player can play the most advanced heroes.

There is nothing other than skins (cosmetic only) that requires real money.

Lol is easily one of the coolest games in a long long time :)

- Nothing lasts.. but nothing is lost. -

• TroubleManTroubleMan Member Posts: 2

I quit because I was tired of having abuse heaped on my by my own team.

Yes, I read plenty of forum posts and wiki articles.

I've never encountered a whinier player-base than this game.

(That being said, the game itself isn't bad.)

• ikkenoikkeno Member UncommonPosts: 67

Originally posted by TroubleMan

I quit because I was tired of having abuse heaped on my by my own team.

Yes, I read plenty of forum posts and wiki articles.

I've never encountered a whinier player-base than this game.

(That being said, the game itself isn't bad.)

/Mute Playername - This is the sollution to your problem :)

Just ignore what your team mates say and do your thing. Eventually you understand how the game works properly + many of the so called Pro-Players have quit and returned to other games where they can whimp out of a proper Gank!

Another awesome tip for playing LoL is the champoin spotlights on youtube! They can all be found on Riot games's own youtube channel.

http://www.youtube.com/user/RiotGamesInc

Here you can see strattegies and amasing tips'ntricks on playing the different champions.

- Nothing lasts.. but nothing is lost. -