Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Class composition on Seradon server?

gx240gx240 Member UncommonPosts: 5

I'm gonna try Vanguard for the first time.  I'm probably going to play on Seradon server, since I see a lot of people on these forums saying they're rerolling there.  Is that a good place to start or is there somewhere better?

If I do play on Seradon, what's the class composition like?  Is there a shortage or surplus of any particular class on that server?  Is there a class I should look for or avoid if I wanna find groups easily?

Comments

• MurashuMurashu Member UncommonPosts: 1,386

Xeth and Seradon are both good choices since they are both seeing lots of returning players as well as new players. The only bad choice I would say is the PvP server as it appears to be quite dead. I checked the starter area twice this week on the PvP server and only saw 2-3 players compared to 40+ each time on Xeth/Seradon.

All the classes are quite fun IMO, but just like most MMOs, DPS are quite abundant and healers/tanks are less played therefore you normally have an easier time finding room in a group if you play a healer.

Isle of Dawn is a decent place to start with lots of unique rewards that are quite popular.

• CalerxesCalerxes Member UncommonPosts: 1,641

I would say that the only classes that seem to be bit on the low side are Druids & Rogues I do not know why so maybe if you are thinking of playing a lesser played class I would go for one of them. Now on the top end I see that Ranger & Disciple seem to be the most popular classes and everyone else being inbetween these highs and lows.

Hope this helps.

Cal. 

This doom and gloom thread was brought to you by Chin Up™ the new ultra high caffeine soft drink for gamers who just need that boost of happiness after a long forum session.

• WSIMikeWSIMike Member Posts: 5,564

My understanding from what I've been told is that Psionicists aren't that common, and they're very good crowd control especially later on... So that's something to keep in mind as well.

"If you just step away for a sec you will clearly see all the pot holes in the road,
    and the cash shop selling asphalt..."
    - Mimzel on F2P/Cash Shops