Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Teleporting between city and leveling area costs too much

RudyRaccoonRudyRaccoon Member UncommonPosts: 475

I can't see how I can save my gold in this game, traveling between places costs too much, you always get new skills every two levels I believe and there's no other way to leave the capitial city apart from teleporting. Binding to the capitial does help out it costs way too much money to bind there which is really shocking since WoW's Hearthstoneing is free.

I'm not saying paying to teleporting is bad but it really shouldn't cost so much for a character that's only level 10, jeez. =p

Comments

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,015

Originally posted by RudyRaccoon

I can't see how I can save my gold in this game, traveling between places costs too much, you always get new skills every two levels I believe and there's no other way to leave the capitial city apart from teleporting. Binding to the capitial does help out it costs way too much money to bind there which is really shocking since WoW's Hearthstoneing is free.

I'm not saying paying to teleporting is bad but it really shouldn't cost so much for a character that's only level 10, jeez. =p

But remember, as you go up in level you will be making more money.

Also, if you have a sorcerer you get a spell that takes you to the capital.

If not then again, you will be seeing more money as you go up.

Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • ElectriceyeElectriceye Member UncommonPosts: 1,171

It does feel like it costs a lot at the beginning like Sovrath said, but the higher you get the more insignificant it becomes (soulhealing is the opposite though, the higher you get the more money you shell out exponentially). In reality it is pretty easy to make money in that game. :)

They are lowering the traveling, binding, and soul healing costs in 1.9 though (in 2weeks), and even though it wasn't really needed (except for the soul healing costs... THAT is needed), it is a welcome change and the overwhelming majority of players want it.

• RudyRaccoonRudyRaccoon Member UncommonPosts: 475

Originally posted by Electriceye

It does feel like it costs a lot at the beginning like Sovrath said, but the higher you get the more insignificant it becomes (soulhealing is the opposite though, the higher you get the more money you shell out exponentially). In reality it is pretty easy to make money in that game. :)

They are lowering the traveling, binding, and soul healing costs in 1.9 though (in 2weeks), and even though it wasn't really needed (except for the soul healing costs... THAT is needed), it is a welcome change and the overwhelming majority of players want it.

Thank god they are lowing it all in two weeks time, I'm going to take a bit of a break for a while until that patch comes round. ;)

• NytakitoNytakito Member Posts: 381

Only suggestion I have is to Kill more and Travel less until mid 20's or so...  And then, kill more, travel less...

Only time I ran low on Kinah early on were the training levels..  Swapping out gear and getting all the books ran me pretty dry every 3 levels or so.  It's alot more managable now though.

"If I'd asked my customers what they wanted, they'd have said a faster horse." - Henry Ford

• Bama1267Bama1267 Member UncommonPosts: 1,822

Yer only level 10, not to mention money is easy to come by in this game If you have any remote idea how economy works in mmos.

• ElectriceyeElectriceye Member UncommonPosts: 1,171

Originally posted by RudyRaccoon

Originally posted by Electriceye

Thank god they are lowing it all in two weeks time, I'm going to take a bit of a break for a while until that patch comes round. ;)

You joined at just the right time, because a lot of changes are coming in this patch and it will make your life (game life xD) MUCH easier with increased exp from quest, more quests, exp enhancements, LFG UI. I also suggest you take it easy until then as you'll also have more players to group with. :)