Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone else have this happen..??

DarkcrystalDarkcrystal Member UncommonPosts: 963

I bought thecollectors edtion and played the game for about 2 weeks then , RL happen my health was not so great so, I couldn't play so I ended up being away for awhile, Well when I came back, I decided to get into Aion , when I did my account name and password where wrong, so I called support by phone then by emailing them ,  theynever emailed me back ever.

On the phone they gave me the account stuff by giving the CD key and such no problem nothing else said to me.So yesterday I called them, because I noticed I could not apply my collectors stuff to my chars , they said nothing we can do but we will email support for you and forward it, etc.

Today I thought well maybe they added the cd key wrong or to the wrong account because when I go to add the stuff there was a few names on there, taht where not mine and such...I go to check payment history and someoen added a game card to it, and on the month I was in the hosiptol, so I told him that and such, he said oh by th eway your account was banned in such and such time, but we un banned it when you called before..

I also told him why when I called the 2 otehr times no one said a word about banned hack and such, of course no answer.

I said thats nice when did you plan on telling me, oh we don't do that he said. hmm you don't tell people you where ripped off/!!!, I said thatsa nice company you got there, and he said well you can play the account it has 4 level 50's and it happens alot to get banned then hacked and such. I said nooo I been playing MMo's for 15yrs and yet to see so many people complain about this in a game before.. he laughed and didn't seem to care and said its my choice to play.

Why would I play a game to where someone has my account name which I can not change that, if he got my account name and password, then this will make his job easier to hack this time.. so how is that a good choice to play, well its not.

So I said thanks for ripping me off and hook up.. I have an account to Aion, COH, GW , L1 and 2, I was gonna get GW2 and resub to Aion after this i'm done..

Hopefully this doesn't happen to you I always figured when people got hacked it was because they gave there info out and such, now I know it is not always the case..

NCsoft is the worst company I have ever dealt with

Comments

• ErstokErstok Member Posts: 523

Um, these account issues have happened to a lot of people already. Honestly there is no surprise at this point honestly. The company managed the accounts when it came to Aion, very badly.

When did you start playing "old school" MMO's. World Of Warcraft?