Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A bit empty :(

DysehunterDysehunter Member UncommonPosts: 18

Decided to have a look after a 2 year break from this and the servers are looking very bare compared to back then, im not being a nay sayer but i dont think that square enix are really bothered about keeping this game going when the new extremely better looking shiny version comes out (FF 14)

Comments

• EtraEtra Member UncommonPosts: 164

I agree. Sadly. :c It's nothing like it once was, but compared to other games with this many years under it's belt, it's still doing pretty well. Fenrir has 1.5k on during the week, and more than 2k on during the weekends. Still pretty good and not too hard to find others to party with. :]

• LexinLexin Member UncommonPosts: 701

I don't know what either of you are talking about I'm on Asura and there seems to always be 2k-4k on.

• EtraEtra Member UncommonPosts: 164

Originally posted by Lexin

I don't know what either of you are talking about I'm on Asura and there seems to always be 2k-4k on.

Fenrir wasn't a server that was merged (which is the server I'm on.) That may be one of the issues I'm encountering. {shrug}

• Yeah I'm on Asura too. That server is rediculously populated. Never goes below 2k and goes up to 4k every day at some stage. No trouble finding parties. Can be a bitch camping NMs though. I've given up on getting an Empress Hairpin at this stage. Still, maybe you should consider moving to a more populated server? I think its €20 to move a char.