Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SS what if ...

cosycosy Member UncommonPosts: 3,228

what if SS will only increase where is lost, if you lose SS because is a police space you should gain SS only where is a police space

if this even happen do you think low sec will be more populated ?

BestSigEver :P

Comments

• GdemamiGdemami Member EpicPosts: 12,342

Originally posted by cosy
    what if SS will only increase where is lost, if you lose SS because is a police space you should gain SS only where is a police space if this even happen do you think low sec will be more populated ?

Try again in English maybe? :)

• motorunmotorun Member UncommonPosts: 29

What I don't get is why so many players feel the need to have more in low sec. I'm there quite often as both predator and prey and I think its fine. That stated, I don't see how your suggestion would change much of anything. Those who got a low sec stat in lowsec are likely to stay there anyway and vice versa.

• qazymanqazyman Member Posts: 1,785

Originally posted by Gdemami

Originally posted by cosy

what if SS will only increase where is lost, if you lose SS because is a police space you should gain SS only where is a police space

if this even happen do you think low sec will be more populated ?

Try again in English maybe? :)

I'm not sure what you mean but I agree with you by default : )

You only gain or lose security status in the region you gained or lost it in the first place?

If so I would have to think about it. I'm not sure Low Sec would be more populated because you would get a low SS very fast.

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,505

Well currently I guess many people who lose Security Status in Low Sec (mostly pirates) retreat to 0.0 to regain SS.

Since they would be fit for ratting it seems they would move from being predators to become prey, though I'm not sure thats any different than their status in 0.0, except that its open season on them by anyone, where as in low sec they'd only have to worry about other pirates.

MIght be a small increase in the number of low sec targets but I don't see this as being much of a change overall.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• cosycosy Member UncommonPosts: 3,228

Originally posted by Kyleran
    MIght be a small increase in the number of low sec targets but I don't see this as being much of a change overall.

the rate you gain SS from rats in low sec is not the same like on 0.0

oh and they dont get chased down on 0.0 because there are plenty of 0.0 corp that for some ISK let you join and rat for a month to get your SS up

BestSigEver :P

• GdemamiGdemami Member EpicPosts: 12,342

Originally posted by qazyman
    You only gain or lose security status in the region you gained or lost it in the first place?
    If so I would have to think about it. I'm not sure Low Sec would be more populated because you would get a low SS very fast.

I am not following...what would be local security status good for?

• qazymanqazyman Member Posts: 1,785

Originally posted by Gdemami

Originally posted by qazyman

I am not following...what would be local security status good for?

My bad, just didn't realize what was being suggested. You might begin to see pirate alt's that never tried to build back up.