Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Outwar?

snyper816snyper816 Member Posts: 4

So i just joined this. Anyone play Outwar?

Comments

• xBloodmagexBloodmage Member Posts: 3

I've played for years, easy to get the hang of, and very addicting.

• NiMoKeNiMoKe Member Posts: 1

I have been playing outwar for years now, and i really enjoy the game.

When you start up, you will level pretty quick in the start, but my advise for you will be to get into a crew(guild) as you will be able to get some cool gear really quick.

What i like about the game is, that you can play it whenever you have the time for it, and you can play it for 10 minutes a day or hours a day. The more time you put into it, the bigger reward, but you are not forced to use several hours a day, completing instance zones or raids.

• snyper816snyper816 Member Posts: 4

Originally posted by NiMoKe

I have been playing outwar for years now, and i really enjoy the game.

When you start up, you will level pretty quick in the start, but my advise for you will be to get into a crew(guild) as you will be able to get some cool gear really quick.

What i like about the game is, that you can play it whenever you have the time for it, and you can play it for 10 minutes a day or hours a day. The more time you put into it, the bigger reward, but you are not forced to use several hours a day, completing instance zones or raids.

agreed. i have been playing for years now and i just got my first level 70 on quiver =)