Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Vindictus vs Mabinogi combat

kaiser3282kaiser3282 Member UncommonPosts: 2,759

Has anyone played the Korean version, or has any info on wether or not the combat system in Vindictus will be similar to the combat in Mabinogi, as far as the skilled combat with strategy and reacting to enemy actions? The game looks amazing, and im hoping that they implement a skill system similar to Mabinogi with a few improvements (Vindictus certainly looks more fast paced), rather than the typical hotkey bashing / auto-attacking combat most MMOs use.

Comments

• XianCeXianCe Member Posts: 4

I've played Vindictus (Mabinogi Heroes) for a bit, and it's a completely different game from the original Mabinogi.  I think you should look over Steparu's Review on the game.  It really sums up everything.

• just2duhjust2duh Member Posts: 1,290

Just watch some gameplay videos on youtube, and you'll see these games are nothing alike :)

• ElykDrawElykDraw Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 20

Dynasty Warriors vs. WoW

• ivaylo1981ivaylo1981 Member UncommonPosts: 30

i want to play korean version but i cant register there , any1 can help ?

• LordCeonLordCeon Member UncommonPosts: 47

ive played mabinogi heroes and continent of the ninth and i find Mabinogi heroes way more fun more stuff to do and quest are more fun when u have to save some1 u actaully have to carry the person around with u :O, this is jst soo much fun cant wait for english and own people :)