Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Iron Man 2

SoulSurferSoulSurfer Member UncommonPosts: 1,024

Saw this movie last night.  It was worth the $7 bucks and enjoyed it.

I thought Tim Meadows did a really good job as Tony Stark's best friend and pseudo sidekick lol...

Samuel L Jackson: "REMEMBER, I'm keeping my EYE on you!" rofl....

who else saw it ?

Comments

• elockeelocke Member UncommonPosts: 4,335

Originally posted by SoulSurfer
    I thought Tim Meadows did a really good job as Tony Stark's best friend and pseudo sidekick lol...
    who else saw it ?

$7 dollars!? Where do you live? man..I had to pay $11.25. But at least they didn't make me sit through commercials before the previews like they normally do.

Anyway, I digress. I liked it. It rocked. Did you stay for the after credits scene?

• ScalperOneScalperOne Member Posts: 281

I liked the first Iron Man, the second I want to see more even yet (not seen yet) because of one mighty fine lady in it, Scarlett Johansson. She is one of the woman I think are really beautifull a close match to my wife in beauty.

• SoulSurferSoulSurfer Member UncommonPosts: 1,024

Originally posted by elocke

who else saw it ?

$7 dollars!? Where do you live? man..I had to pay $11.25. But at least they didn't make me sit through commercials before the previews like they normally do.

Anyway, I digress. I liked it. It rocked. Did you stay for the after credits scene?

Denver, CO.  I saw it during mid-day and flashed my student ID card, so who knows, maybe the girl hooked me up at the ticket window <3.

I dashed out after quick, so I didn't get to see the end credits, but I heard I missed something. =(

who else saw it ?

Denver, CO.  I saw it during mid-day and flashed my student ID card, so who knows, maybe the girl hooked me up at the ticket window <3.
    I dashed out after quick, so I didn't get to see the end credits, but I heard I missed something. =(

yep, a teaser for the next Marvel comic book hero movie. You can probably find a youtube of the end credits scene.

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

It was a good movie.  I just saw it 2 hours ago and I enjoyed it.  The Luca Libre-esque fighting that "Black Widdow" does was very interesting and I wish there was more of it.  I'm a sucker for women in tight leather beating people up.

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• ScalebaneScalebane Member UncommonPosts: 1,883

who else saw it ?

Denver?? wow crazy

i went and seen it in pueblo, colorado  was lil over 5 bucks! =P

"The great thing about human language is that it prevents us from sticking to the matter at hand."
    - Lewis Thomas

Originally posted by Illius
    It was a good movie.  I just saw it 2 hours ago and I enjoyed it.  The Luca Libre-esque fighting that "Black Widdow" does was very interesting and I wish there was more of it.  I'm a sucker for women in tight leather beating people up.

Agreed. She has a killer face. Was quite awesome.

• TheHatterTheHatter Member Posts: 2,547

lol ummm...... that was Don Cheadle.  You know, the british black dude in the Oceans 11 series.

Yeah, damn good movie though. I thought it was better than the first one.

Originally posted by TheHatter

lol ummm...... that was Don Cheadle.  You know, the british black dude in the Oceans 11 series.

Yeah, Don Cheadle, although...Tim Meadows does have a resemblance. Anyway, Don Cheadle is a hell of an actor. He does comedy really well too.

• therock3000therock3000 Member UncommonPosts: 48

i saw the movie yesturday. the ticket was 11.50, no imax or 3d, just a regular movie.

• YoohoomeYoohoome Member Posts: 22

I like the movie, when yopu watch this you won't regret it... the best! I liek the stories but i think that there is some scene in the movie trailer that it wasn't show in the movie.. how was that?

Originally posted by Yoohoome
    I like the movie, when yopu watch this you won't regret it... the best! I liek the stories but i think that there is some scene in the movie trailer that it wasn't show in the movie.. how was that?

happens all the time. Trailer gets edited before the final film version is edited. Will probably be a deleted scene/alternate scene on the DVD.

wow, that guy could be his brother XD

happens all the time. Trailer gets edited before the final film version is edited. Will probably be a deleted scene/alternate scene on the DVD.

Well, that's the prob.. I think before they will released a trailer it should be finalize fist.

• TheHatterTheHatter Member Posts: 2,547

lol It's ok. I thought Hammer was David Spade the first time I saw him and I could have sworn the dude Don Cheadle replaced was Cuba Gooding Jr.

The last War Machine and Cuba Gooding Jr. look like twins and they are both drama actors. lol

Don Cheadle just plays one of my favorite characters in one of my favorite movies. lol (Ocean's 11) Plus, he's a damn good actor where Tim Meadows................... isn't. lol That's the biggest difference right there.

Well, that's the prob.. I think before they will released a trailer it should be finalize fist.

If they did that you wouldn't see the trailer until release day. A lot of films edit up until the week of release. Since you are watching a trailer from a few months to a year before release, there is bound to be a scene or 2 in the trailer but not in the movie. All part of the business. I used to get ticked at that too, until they started to put deleted scenes on DVDs.

lol It's ok. I thought Hammer was David Spade the first time I saw him and I could have sworn the dude Don Cheadle replaced was Cuba Gooding Jr.
    The last War Machine and Cuba Gooding Jr. look like twins and they are both drama actors. lol
    Don Cheadle just plays one of my favorite characters in one of my favorite movies. lol (Ocean's 11) Plus, he's a damn good actor where Tim Meadows................... isn't. lol That's the biggest difference right there.

Agreed, Don Cheadle is one of my favorites. He was awesome in Crash, Hotel Rwanda, Traitor and the Ocean's 11 movies.

Anyway, I still enjoyed the movie it's just that I'm still looking for more fightings.. ehehehhe

• MelonCrazyMelonCrazy Member Posts: 55

who else saw it ?

James Rhode's was Tony Stark's friend and War Machine was his hero persona, and he was played by Don Cheadle not Tim Meadows in the first movie it was Terrence Howard who played Rhodes. Just correcting your mistakes there :D and in 2012 the Avengers movie will be released along with Ant-Man, Thor , and Captain America, and Nick Fury, all to be released before the Avengers they are all tieing in to the Avengers hence Nick Fury/Sam Jackson appearing in Iron Man, and the Incredible Hulk reboot.

I stand corrected. =P

• AstropuyoAstropuyo Member RarePosts: 2,178

I saw the Pirated version first.

Next day got the ticket for the IMAX opening.

(funny how that happens huh? Pirate out before real? Once again proving piracy does help some)

I liked it the first time, and the second time as well.

Not enough action but it's a set installment so I accepted it.

All in all Stark is played the exact way he was in the comics. Being my favorite super hero kinda helps my fanboyism as well.

Great movie. It's a crime not to see it.

Loking forward for the next movie... wew!

Yesterday:

I come home and my mom walks up to me saying how she saw Iron Man 2 and was in love with it.  I was speechless.

Then I'm chillin on the comp, dad comes home and is like "I took your mom to see Iron Man 2".  I was like: "ORLY?"

He was like " YARLY"... I was like "oh damn" (even my dad was impressed and he is the old type that is not impressed by anything) lol

My folks maybe go to the movies about once a year, I'm still in shock!  XD

• ArndurArndur Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,202

Yeah I don't understand them cutting the part of Paltrow kissing the helmet and throwing it out of the plane, would've been cooler then him just jumping out.

Hold on Snow Leopard, imma let you finish, but Windows had one of the best operating systems of all time.

If the Powerball lottery was like Lotro, nobody would win for 2 years, and then everyone in Nebraska would win on the same day.
    And then Nebraska would get nerfed.-pinkwood lotro fourms

AMD 4800 2.4ghz-3GB RAM 533mhz-EVGA 9500GT 512mb-320gb HD

• dubistblaudubistblau Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 274

i havent seen the movie though ive heard that it was alright. i really like iron man because on the tony stark persona. darn rich guys. hahha! well im just waiting for a good dvdrip torrent to go out and i know this is evil(piracy) but i cant afford to go to the movie house :D heheh!