Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Post Trial Invites or Buddy Keys Here

Comments

• forinboyforinboy Member UncommonPosts: 89

Originally posted by surfsk8snow

I've got probably about (15) 21-day trial invites available (better than the 14-day ones). PM me if interested.

Cinori Aluben CSM5 2010!

Fix the Little Things First

www.littlethingsfirst.com

Just for the record, I am sure all the people offering keys here are offering 21 day keys.  I have a few left myself.

The 14 day trials are available to anyone... 

If anyone still needs a key, send a PM here and I will help you out as best I can with a key and do what I can ingame to help out.

• tranceamtranceam Member Posts: 37

I have got 21 day trial invites too. Contact me if you interested.

• bartillobartillo Member UncommonPosts: 190

Ive got three more 21 day trial keys to hand out, Message me with your email if you want one :D

• lovechiefslovechiefs Member UncommonPosts: 157

3 buddy keys(21 days each) available.
    Message me with your email address if interested or message me on Xfire (lovechiefs)

• IzorkIzork Member UncommonPosts: 381

I've got three (3) 21 day trial invites left. Please add me on Xfire: izork or PM me with your e-mail.

• IzorkIzork Member UncommonPosts: 381

I still have one key left!

• TechnoMonkeyTechnoMonkey Member UncommonPosts: 93

If you are thinking about giving EVE a spin, send me a pm with an email address and I will send you a free 21 day trial key right away. If you end up upgrading to a full account I can get you free skillbooks and help you get started in this wonderful game.

STATUS Tuesday, may 11: 2 keys left!

• jigodiejigodie Member Posts: 3

I still have 2 keys

• Nekrosis1Nekrosis1 Member Posts: 25

I've got a bunch of keys as well, PM me and I'll get back to you within the hour with a key.

• levelivleveliv Member Posts: 5

hi all, Messaged a few of you guys, Haven't heard anything. Wondering if I could grab one of them keys.

my email I am going to use for ingame is [email protected] (so I could care less if it got spammed)

I also plan on paying after the trial is up so I will have keys to post here as well.

Thanks a bunch

• jigodiejigodie Member Posts: 3

Originally posted by leveliv

hi all, Messaged a few of you guys, Haven't heard anything. Wondering if I could grab one of them keys.

my email I am going to use for ingame is [email protected] (so I could care less if it got spammed)

I also plan on paying after the trial is up so I will have keys to post here as well.

Thanks a bunch

sent

• Nekrosis1Nekrosis1 Member Posts: 25

I've got 4 keys left.

Don't be shy! PM me your email and I'll send you one within 60 minutes :P

• forinboyforinboy Member UncommonPosts: 89

Still have some 21 day keys left, if anyone still needs one let me know.

I have had a couple sign up so far, and have been trying to help as I can.

Cyrus677, I see you signed up, how are you enjoying the game so far?  If you need anything, let me know.

I will PM you my ingame character name so if you need money, skill books, ships or whatever to start I will try

to accomodate.

FB

• DreathorDreathor Member Posts: 537

I have two 21-day trial keys left.
    Please PM me with your email address if you'd like one. I'll do the best I can to help new players who subscribe.

All keys taken.

"If all you can say is... "It's awful, it's not innovative, it's ugly, it's blah.." Then you're an unimaginative and unpolished excuse for human life" -eburn

• ezjay1975ezjay1975 Member UncommonPosts: 131

I also have multiple 21-day keys left so if anyone needs one just pm me. Thanks and hope to see you in game.

I have got 21 day trial invites. Contact me if you interested.

• icelandericelander Member UncommonPosts: 113

15 trial invites(21 day) avaleble per month, write me to get one.

the think is that if you activate your account i get 1 month free, so i`m willing to compensate the guy activateing acc.

• it0007it0007 Member Posts: 1

3 buddy keys (21 days each) available + bonus

Message me with your email address if interested 

• apbfoolapbfool Member Posts: 6

Respectfully requesting a 21 day trial key! email is [email protected]

Very much appreciated!

Originally posted by apbfool

Respectfully requesting a 21 day trial key! email is theunwiseman@hotmail

Very much appreciated!

invite sent

[email protected] is fake email. Do not send him invite

• DreathorDreathor Member Posts: 537

I have two keys left, going fast!

PM me your email if you'd like one.

"If all you can say is... "It's awful, it's not innovative, it's ugly, it's blah.." Then you're an unimaginative and unpolished excuse for human life" -eburn

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

mm could i have 21 day !also a bit of info on this!like is it a specific download?where i need to use this once received it in my e-mail!ty

[email protected]

• kattehuskattehus Member UncommonPosts: 375

Originally posted by drbaltazar

mm could i have 21 day !also a bit of info on this!like is it a specific download?where i need to use this once received it in my e-mail!ty

[email protected]

Sent.

Also, the key is worth 21 days of trial - instead of the standard 14 days trial. To download the client, go to www.eve-online.com and hit 'eve download' -> 'eve client' -> 'tranquility'.

Or, you could go to this site; http://play.eveonline.com/en/getting-started/download-game.aspx

You use the key when creating an account.

__

In other news, I have two keys left this month.

|< I 1 1 I |\| 6 _ Z 0 |\/| 8 I 3 5 _ 5 I |\| C 3 _ 1 9 9 0
    -Actively playing Eve.
    Follow my tweet (:

ty for info!

mm !i had to change the default folder !i use a 64 bit os .wow this game is bigger then i thot 5.1 gig!