Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AoC purchasing options?

I'm almost 20 with the free trail and having a blast so I'm going to take the plunge and go full.  I was thinking about getting one of those cheap keys for like $10 but I'm sure it doesn't include game time.  I'm just wondering if after buying the key I'll immediately have to spend 15 for the first month after activating the account since I'm not under the trail anymore or what?  Maybe going to funcom and paying the $20 is the better option? Thanks.  Sorry, wasn't sure where else to ask this.

Comments

• OgranOgran Member Posts: 3

Hey, first of all: I don't think FunCom ever released a code which didn't give 30 days free, so as long as the buyer is genuine: I don't see any problem with that.

Concerning payment, no. You will not have to pay the first months cost straight after activating the code; although you will need to provide a valid payment option to finalize the activation. The payment for the first month will be taken out when the included one-month-free gametime has expired. So, if you don't want that payment method (If you use a Credit Card for example) to have payment taken off it at a later date, then you can just cancel the payment method on your account page and then enter one that you want to use, when the time comes for payment.

PS: Sorry for the CONSTANT use of the word, "Payment". Oh, and if you want the key at a lower price, lookie here: http://www.amazon.com/Age-Conan-Hyborian-Adventures-Pc/dp/B000RZPW9W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1273683272&sr=8-1.

Thanks.

• greymanngreymann Member Posts: 757

Thanks. wow cheaper than even the shady sites.

• OgranOgran Member Posts: 3

Yarp! Cannot go wrong with Amazon!

And hey, in the UK, there's one going for £3.62/$5.38! 

• greymanngreymann Member Posts: 757

Originally posted by Ogran

Yarp! Cannot go wrong with Amazon!

And hey, in the UK, there's one going for £3.62/$5.38! 

Cool. hopefully I can find an instant delivery option with one of the vendors.