Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mourning is a scam

GrunchGrunch Member Posts: 493

Tha games a scam nuff said. Go ahead cancel your credit card after they have taken money from you. I think im going to go buy some stuff then say it wasnt me that bought it and get lots of stuff for free.

The devs are probably laughing there asses off when people actually pre-order. Dawn: Mourning(Morning) haha get it?

"I'm sorry but your mmo has been diagnosed with EA and only has X number of days to live."

Comments

• thedrakonthedrakon Member UncommonPosts: 213

I got a friend who's actually playing it. (closed beta)
    It's really nice game. You should just go back to your stupid game and STFU.
    From wich game are you ?

• WoWisLEETWoWisLEET Member Posts: 68

Originally posted by Grunch

Tha games a scam nuff said. Go ahead cancel your credit card after they have taken money from you. I think im going to go buy some stuff then say it wasnt me that bought it and get lots of stuff for free.

The devs are probably laughing there asses off when people actually pre-order. Dawn: Mourning(Morning) haha get it?

Yes we know Grunch, you get banned from the forums and all of a sudden this game is a "scam".  Just because they pissed you off, doesn't mean this game is fake.  (btw your dawn/mourning comment is getting really old man).