Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Returning AC1 player

SinnriseSinnrise Member Posts: 97

Hello

Just came back to AC1 today and I must admit I freakin do miss that style of game play.  The graphics are ok, i really thought they would be worse but not.  It brings back old school memories and I must say I am having fun.  there were quite a few peeps in Holts burg which suprised me.  You know w ahts funny I went to look for some npc with a damn exclamation abovehis head, then realized none and said man this is GREAT,  I actually have to look for quests and do them with some thought process.

Anyway I am on Frostfell and most likely will play this for a while.

Just wanted to find d out if there are a good amount of peeps on that server or maybe go to another.  I am also going to try DT.

Thanks

Sinn

Comments

• SnarlingWolfSnarlingWolf Member Posts: 2,697

Originally posted by Sinnrise

Hello

Just came back to AC1 today and I must admit I freakin do miss that style of game play.  The graphics are ok, i really thought they would be worse but not.  It brings back old school memories and I must say I am having fun.  there were quite a few peeps in Holts burg which suprised me.  You know w ahts funny I went to look for some npc with a damn exclamation abovehis head, then realized none and said man this is GREAT,  I actually have to look for quests and do them with some thought process.

Anyway I am on Frostfell and most likely will play this for a while.

Just wanted to find d out if there are a good amount of peeps on that server or maybe go to another.  I am also going to try DT.

Thanks

Sinn

Frostfell is a solid server, even though it has some delinquents who like to make noise a lot.

Good luck when you try out DT, hope you're ready for your welcome to DT repeated ganking until you can run far enough away.