Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No newsletter yet, sad panda.

MajitsuMajitsu Member Posts: 10

I had such great hopes for this game, it appears either they really don't care about hype, or the company has lost a lot of steam, or they are too busy working on other projects. I wish they would release something. With games like GW2 and TERA coming soon, along with monster MMO -- SW:TOR, it will be hard to keep interest in this game with nothing new released.

-- Majitsu

Comments

• DillingerEPDillingerEP Member UncommonPosts: 366

Seeing how thing's are going right now. I doubt we will see or hear anything about the game, until E3 (hopefully).

• ValentinaValentina Member RarePosts: 2,082

Personally I think they announced the game a little too early. It costs money to market and hype a game to the community, and they are working on like 2 other MMO projects as well. My friend actually works for Trion and it doesn't sound like the game has lost much steam, rather they need to wait til the game is much farther in development to start the whole market & media overdrive. But at this point who knows what will happen, they had very ambitious plans from the start, some of which may end up costing more than they initially planned in both time and money. My advice would be to check in now and again, but also seek out other options just in case. :)

• MerkethyMerkethy Member UncommonPosts: 23

Originally posted by Majitsu

I had such great hopes for this game, it appears either they really don't care about hype, or the company has lost a lot of steam, or they are too busy working on other projects. I wish they would release something. With games like GW2 and TERA coming soon, along with monster MMO -- SW:TOR, it will be hard to keep interest in this game with nothing new released.

-- Majitsu

GW 2 isnt coming soon, more like fall or winter 2011 at the earliest. TERA's korean beta made them push teh game forward in them, so i guess they will have to fight it out with SWTOR. Realistically, i think HOT should try to stick with the 2010 release date, or otherwise just hold on until fall 2011.

• achellisachellis Member Posts: 542

well they said it will be out sometime 2011