Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blood Sports First Impressions

CzargioCzargio Member Posts: 183

I want to hear what you all think of the new blood sports PvP system.

Personally, I hopped into two deathmatches and I have to admit it was a lot of fun. I used a shotgun I won from Tiggs's trivia in Embry, wrecked some people up, and had a great time. It's too early to tell of course, but I think this is something I'm going to enjoy.

How does everyone else feel about this?

Comments

• darkbladeddarkbladed Member Posts: 193

did you win the match? just wondering. how many deathtoll did you get from it?

I was looking and 20 light pistol ammo costs 40DT if I remember correctly so Im not sure if itll be worth it for my pistoleer

• CzargioCzargio Member Posts: 183

I won the match with my level 17, and I got 60ish DT.

I tied for first with my level 8, and got about 20.

I went through a good bit of ammo, but I think you can make up for it.

• GrygoreGrygore Member UncommonPosts: 26

I had my first taste of Bloodsports this weekend. First was Deathmatch. While it was fun, I had a hard time surviving at level 13 (Rifleman) as the other players were 17-19. But it was good practice and I got to learn the map somewhat. Then I tried some CTF and that was MUCH better! Even though I was still the lowest level player, I was able to actually contribute and got a couple kills as well. Teamwork made all the difference. Didn't earn much DT to spend (around 70 I think) but that's fine. Used a lotta ammo but that's ok too as my character made more while I slept hehe.

Overall, I need to spend more time in there to give an educated review, but since you asked for 1st impressions: I Loved It! image