Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The World

tdubtdub Member Posts: 203

OK ibefore i spelled alot of stuff wrong and it wouldnt let me edit it

If u have ever play or watch the show dot hack then u know that its based on a video game called THE WORLD.  ITs a virtual Game.  U follow the story of a 2 main characters who are twins, sister and a brother who are spearded in realy life but in the game they come together again.  The play ina game that is run by the community and by the corp u can do anything and make your character like anything.   Well long story short The date is set for 2008 yea long time but who cares.  In 2008 "THE WORLD" will be a reall game.  This is not a computer game either or so what is it.  U will need a 726k internet or better.  Ok its a computer game but your computer you have now wont take it .The software its self will look like a pilots helmet. cut in half.   There will also be a voice comm but that wont be set to be worked on until 2006.  Which is when the previews will hit the TV.   The price of this software is set to be 400 to 600 dollors not yet pick.  Its going to have a 50gb harddrive that comes with it for all the maps and items and so forth.  The best part about this game is that u can make your own weapon and your own character, no limits other then height and body build.  The maps for the servers will be a massice #. a new map is set to come out every week after game hits stores.  Now I bet u are asking me how i got this info and all.  My good friend who i have known since the age of 16 works for Square Enix Inc. and Guerrilla as a electrical engineer. yea thats right the makers of Killzone and Final Fantasy are teaming up to make this game.  THis is top of the line info 100% truth believe me or not no one will now if im lieing or not until 2006 when the previews hit. if u want any more info post and ill give it to you. But i dont know everything about this game just that it was started in oct of 2004 and what gameplay will be like.

99.00001% of the time I dont know what im saying
99.99% of the time I know I spelled the word wrong or repeated a sentence.. I did it so you can better your grammar
100.00% of the time if to many people post after my post very mad ill most likely with a 5% chance saying something like ....""

100.00% of the time I lack sleep and magical things come out of my head and type my posts for me? Please yell at the magical things not me... I am but a puppet

Comments

• setSunasetSuna Member Posts: 29

Reeealll dumb question I am sure, but why would Bandia (the company that created and owns .Hack) have Square or Guerrilla make a game for them?