Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Post Trial Invites or Buddy Keys Here

Post Trial Invites and/or Buddy Keys in this thread. If you create a thread outside of this one it will be deleted and the user warned.

Comments

• StratagosStratagos Member UncommonPosts: 14

anybody got one of these?  been wanting to try this game again.

• jdreamjdream Member UncommonPosts: 80

I would love to try this game, can someone spare me a trial or buddy keys pls?

:D

• AceundorAceundor Member Posts: 482

Guess it should be mentioned that there is a continous free trial. Its only for the first 20 levels. 

www.ageofconan.com/trial  

Originally posted by BishopB:

Are a lot of the trolls just angry kids with old gaming hardware?

• GameMonger71GameMonger71 Member UncommonPosts: 122

I would really appreciate a buddy key.  I played AoC for awhile at release.  My characters are in their low 20s and I would really like to pick up with them beyond Tortage so the free trial does not really work for me.  Can some one please help me out with a buddy key.? Just drop me a PM. 

Thank you very much!

• eyeswideopeneyeswideopen Member Posts: 2,414

Originally posted by GameMonger71

I would really appreciate a buddy key.  I played AoC for awhile at release.  My characters are in their low 20s and I would really like to pick up with them beyond Tortage so the free trial does not really work for me.  Can some one please help me out with a buddy key.? Just drop me a PM. 

Thank you very much!

Sent.

-Letting Derek Smart work on your game is like letting Osama bin Laden work in the White House. Something will burn.-
    -And on the 8th day, man created God.-

Originally posted by jdream

I would love to try this game, can someone spare me a trial or buddy keys pls?

:D

Sent.

-Letting Derek Smart work on your game is like letting Osama bin Laden work in the White House. Something will burn.-

• GalaxoGalaxo Member UncommonPosts: 389

I would like 2 trial keys for me my friend to try again age of conan!

Thank you!

Send keys via email or message: [email protected]

Thank you!

Originally posted by Galaxo

Thank you!

Thank you!

Sent one to your live.com e-mail and one to your PM here, as you can only send 1 invite to each e-mail.

• GalaxoGalaxo Member UncommonPosts: 389

Originally posted by eyeswideopen

Originally posted by Galaxo
    Thank you!
    Thank you!

Sent one to your live.com e-mail and one to your PM here, as you can only send 1 invite to each e-mail.

Thank you!

• LKS1986LKS1986 Member Posts: 1

pls if someone has 2 budy invites for eu server - pm one of them and one give it on [email protected]

• augustgraceaugustgrace Member UncommonPosts: 628

I have NA buddy keys available.  Just PM me your email and I'll send you one.

• Krunk85Krunk85 Member Posts: 1

I PM'ed you augustgrace.

• ShamanFaustShamanFaust Member Posts: 43

Hey, always looking to try something new. Id love it if someone could PM or email me a key. My email is [email protected]. Maybe this game will have something fun to hold my attention for a while.

• AmbassadorDvinnAmbassadorDvinn Member UncommonPosts: 339

Does someone have an extra NA buddy key?  I would like to try this game out again (it has been years).  Thank you!

Serious death penalties makes every close call an adrenaline rush, and every minor achievement a major victory. This alternative rule-set should be in all MMORPGs.

• HeretiqueHeretique Member RarePosts: 1,534

I got some keys left, just message me your email.

Originally posted by Heretique

I got some keys left, just message me your email.

PM sent.

Serious death penalties makes every close call an adrenaline rush, and every minor achievement a major victory. This alternative rule-set should be in all MMORPGs.

PM Sent

Oops double post

• EcabanaEcabana Member Posts: 95

PM sent too!

• consolefreakconsolefreak Member Posts: 1

I realy want 1 EUROPEAN trial key!

Email: [email protected]

Please, Thanks!

• GanJaBakerGanJaBaker Member Posts: 14

I would appreciate a key if anyone has one available!

-GJB

• LostarLostar Member UncommonPosts: 891

I'm looking for a buddy key, please. PM me here. Thank you!

• CultOfXtcCultOfXtc Member Posts: 378

Originally posted by Lucrecia

You would both be better to just do a search for AoC Free Trial or>>>

http://www.ageofconan.com/trial

THE SECRET WORLD - PAY ONCE PLAY FOREVER - Give it a go!

http://www.thesecretworld.com/buy/

OR PM ME FOR A BUDDY KEY (need your email address).

• infamouswhoisinfamouswhois Member Posts: 185

Hi,

I've been playing the trial and now at lvl 22. Getting a little bored with tortage but am hesitant on the game still. I'd like to try pvp a bit more as i hear theres seiges. Pvp on tortage is only fun to an extent as ganking ppl questing isn't too fun. Does it get better?? I find that the armor in this game all look cool and would also like to get better gear.

I'd like to find out if this game gets better and if its worth it. If anyone got a post trial invite or buddy key please send it my way thanks.  you might also be able to find me on tortage on the pvp roleplaying server as yutty. Anways cheers...

Originally posted by bluefunk

Originally posted by Lucrecia

You would both be better to just do a search for AoC Free Trial or>>>

http://www.ageofconan.com/trial

Buddy keys allow you to leave Tortage and see the game, the official trial does not.

Keys sent to Ganjabaker and Lucrecia. Check your PMs.

@Yutty Trials are only good for new accounts, can't add 'em to existing accounts. I sent you a key in case you'd like to start over and see what's past Tortage.

• infamouswhoisinfamouswhois Member Posts: 185

Original

@Yutty Trials are only good for new accounts, can't add 'em to existing accounts. I sent you a key in case you'd like to start over and see what's past Tortage.

So i must start a new account? I have no problem with that at all if it means I get to go past tortage and see what the game acutally offers. Did you send the key through a private message? or do you need my email adderess??