Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FE PvP

ViareViare Member UncommonPosts: 45

I was actually shocked when i found out that a game like FE didnt have open world PvP.  Its actually a really sweet game and I really really enjoyd playing it but I cant see myself enjoying it for more than 3+ months without real PvP risks and rewards.   I mean this game SCREAMS pvp!   Its the apocalypse!     It doesnt have to be a gank fest add an alignment system and turrets in towns for murders to get killed by.. OR SOMTHING.   But i mean with more of a pvp element FE would be fantabulistic.  

DF would be awsome if not for the devs server transfer decisions.    Hmm....   What game know. 

Only as a warrior can one withstand the path of knowledge. A warrior cannot complain or regret anything. His life is an endless challenge, and challenges cannot possibly be good or bad. Challenges are simply challenges.

Comments

• GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035

I never got to the second zone, but that is where you start seeing open PvP. You just have to declare to a faction first.

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
    Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture

• ReklawReklaw Member UncommonPosts: 6,495

Originally posted by Viare

I was actually shocked when i found out that a game like FE didnt have open world PvP.  Its actually a really sweet game and I really really enjoyd playing it but I cant see myself enjoying it for more than 3+ months without real PvP risks and rewards.   I mean this game SCREAMS pvp!   Its the apocalypse!     It doesnt have to be a gank fest add an alignment system and turrets in towns for murders to get killed by.. OR SOMTHING.   But i mean with more of a pvp element FE would be fantabulistic.  

DF would be awsome if not for the devs server transfer decisions.    Hmm....   What game know. 

Join a Clan, declare war against another clan and you can pvp "worldwide"

Right click on another player and choose Dual and fight anywhere you want.

Okay you can't just attack anyone, but from experiance from past games we already know the instant open world pvp does not work very well for most MMORPG gamers but only for a very small portion of players. I just love pvp but only if it's a option and not forced. Could be because I already play and enjoy "forced" pvp games like FPS, RTS mulitplayers and MMORPG's to me are about the freedom this genre "should" provide.