Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Password.....

Just got my key from MMORPG and went to register.  Password must be between 10-14 characters and can only be letters and numbers, no symbols.....WTF

Why are Asian companies so terrible with security.  I don't have a password I can easily remember that falls between 10-14 characters, and a maximum of 14 characters???

Then, they try to be secure, but only letters and numbers?  Only using letters and numbers is just asking to have your password cracked.

Just plain stupid.

Anyways, who wants a beta key?

Comments

• Asgart12Asgart12 Member Posts: 1

I do!

:)

I'm a HOMM fan since I was 8, and I really want to try out HOMM Online. :)

• Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441

Originally posted by Asgart12

I do!

Well, if he send it to you, don't do as me and use a capitol letter in the username, I can't log in and they recommend me to get another beta key at sites who doesn't give them out anymore.

A good waste of my time and bandwidth. 

• JTJT Member Posts: 401

Yes, good luck with this.  I had my account setup and ready, waiting on the 7th to roll around.  I have yet to get it to accept my username and password.

• LiljnaLiljna Member UncommonPosts: 274

Originally posted by Loke666

I do!

Well, if he send it to you, don't do as me and use a capitol letter in the username, I can't log in and they recommend me to get another beta key at sites who doesn't give them out anymore.

I did the same, but I was lucky and got a new key from another site.

I had also used Capitol letters in my password and that will also make your account invalid.

So only small letters in username and only small letters and numbers in the password.

A lot of people have made usernames and passwords with Capital letters and lots of keys have been used because of that.

But it seems Closed Beta is only running for a month, and then Open beta begins. If you want to try it, you only have to wait 1 month :)

• EmeraqEmeraq Member UncommonPosts: 1,063

Originally posted by Loke666

I do!

Likewise, in fact I got me key from here, was able to create a username with the first letter being capitalized, I can sign in at their website, but not in the game... They really need to provide information up front instructing us not to start our username in caps, that's just poor customer service on their part.