Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What powers are in-game?

WithdemonWithdemon Member UncommonPosts: 35

I don't know if anyone really followed-up with the information but I really haven't.

Does anyone know what powers are in-game or gong to be in-game? Did they even release the info on that?

Comments

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

this title is supposed to have f2p payment model last i heard !since then not a word came out of there !unless there was and i missed it!

• WithdemonWithdemon Member UncommonPosts: 35

Well,

I did watch one of their videos where they would spill a bit of their content and they did say that there is no power-mixing, meaning you can't be fire and ice or some other mix. However, they claim that each power set would go above and beyond your regular fireballs and what not, payers would be able to actually "control" the fire, if they chose fire power set, and be abe to create walls and even go as far as stop other fire.

I'm guessing instead of combining and mixing powers they actually make it so that each power set is different from others while still have plenty of powers for each set. I completely do not mind that and I am looking forward to seeing them actually start-up forums on their site where players would get the chance to talk about it. xD