Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mount & Blade: Warband = awesome

mmoguy43mmoguy43 Member UncommonPosts: 2,770

http://www.mountandbladewarband.com/

I'm actually surprised there isn't a thread talking about this game already. The first one was great and it gave many many hours of singleplayer entertainment but the addition of multiplayer is amazaing. It really feels like a completely different game in multiplayer where every swing,block, parry or bolt fired from your crossbow makes a huge difference. Real skill and reflex in MP matches make for a much more intense experiance while you can do whatever you want in the singleplayer sandbox atyour own pace. Warband has easily filled in what mmos couldn't for me.

My only gripe now is not enough MP maps D:

Comments

• CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412

Finally a multiplayer successor to Counter Strike Source.  Do you know how many fail multiplayer games there are out there?  None of them rivaling the experience you have in Source.  Also unlike alot of multiplayer games, a low ping helps you game better.  Jousting is alot easier when your ping is below 50.

• This game is insanely fun. I'd never played or even heard of the first one, but a friend turned me on to it and I haven't looked back. I've heard some people complain that the graphics aren't earth-shaking, but who cares? It's fun.