Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Fan Republic

duari91duari91 Member UncommonPosts: 34

Hey everyone!

I am here to let you know about my new fan site creation "The Fan Republic"! My goal is to mix multiple fan activities, and place it in one site. Everything from podcasts, hosting guilds, community projects, and general SWTOR discussion. Just a place to show appreciation to Bioware, and the achievements they have made. Both with this game, and what they have done in the past.

Website URL- TheFanRepublic

Forums- LINK

In the community section of the website, visit the forum link so that we can get the discussions going!

If you would like to write articles for the website, or participate in the weekly podcast, visit the Forums link above. You will see the fan republic job section, from there you can apply for a podcast position or a writing position. If the site gets good interest, then i will pay the writers and the podcast members.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and I hope that I will see you all in the forums!

Comments

• duari91duari91 Member UncommonPosts: 34

Now that Bioware has released some updates, we can plan on starting the podcast. Go to our forums to apply to become a podcast member. You will get a reward for becoming a podcast staff. So far you will get a copy of SWTOR, AND an additional month of playing time upon release of the game. Apply today!

Forums- Application