Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com Guild SERVER: Seradon

Comments

• ZorgoZorgo Member UncommonPosts: 2,254

Originally posted by Crispin

Just call it mmorpg.com? Or is that not possible? Guild names is always such a pain to figure out.

Army of Trolls

That way we can get across the mmorpg.com ideal but stay true to the genre /wink.

/join mmorpg

This will get you into a channel where we are chatting.

/autojoin add mmorpg

This will get you in automatically when logging in.

• NeikoNeiko Member UncommonPosts: 626

I usually play US Central prime hours, or AUS hours. Just because I'm a night bug =p.

• LetsinodLetsinod Member UncommonPosts: 385

Not seeing you Neiko in the game right now.

Originally posted by Letsinod

Not seeing you Neiko in the game right now.

That's cause I'm eating and posting on forums =p. in now.

• GajariGajari Member Posts: 984

Hm... a group like this may be just whats needed to kick things off and make the game enjoyable...

I'll make a guy on the trial and see if I am liking it by the end of it.

Name: Riggijee

• SuperXero89SuperXero89 Member UncommonPosts: 2,551

I'll be installing the client Friday afternoon, and I look to be online either Friday or Saturday evening.

• jezvinjezvin Member UncommonPosts: 804

I might switch my trial to full, I dunno if I really need two MMOs atm though. it's been pretty fun so far but I just don't know what I have to look forward to.

Name: Vazin

-------------------------------------------------
    Achiever 20.00%, Explorer 86.67%, Killer 60.00%, Socializer 33.33%

EKSA
    -------------------------------------------------

• laikolaiko Member Posts: 25

What is Vanguards subscription fee atm?

• LetsinodLetsinod Member UncommonPosts: 385

The guild has been started.  The mmorpg.com's guild is After Hours.  Look up some of the people in this thread of send me a PM and I will watch for you.  Again, this is a casual guild with low level players looking to re-explore what VG has to offer. 

I started a thread so people can easily talk to each other when logging in. Check it out.

I believe its 14.99 or so a month btw.

It's actually like 15.98 for me. Since they decide to use taxes.

• SilverwatchSilverwatch Member Posts: 232

doing some work today but will be on in the evening GMT time!

Currently playing : Darkfall
    Character name : Aeola Anara
    Played: Almost every P2P MMO you can get your hands on, notably:
    Daoc, SWG, LOTRO, WAR, AoC + Dozens more

• Aetern-eAetern-e Member UncommonPosts: 77

This seems rather interesting. During this summer I had a lot of sparetime, and I had odd playing hours so I enjoyed myself on Xeth. Sadly, those three guys I met in the game that I always leveled with(got to level 34) stopped playing and thus killed my enjoyment.

It seems that this idea the MMORPG.com community has got going here just might lure me back in. I need to play this game with other people, to rip away the feeling of being so immensely alone!

Let me know how this guild takes hold. I'm in no excellent economical situation and thus, very reluctant to resubscribe only to regret it.

• thefreaklordthefreaklord Member UncommonPosts: 16

I will resub today, Freaklord Nirctro and probably Freak Nirctro  because I will be rerolling.

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

Hey guys,

I'd like to do what I can to help you get this thing off the ground. If you'd like me to sticky a post for you just let me know which one (you might want to designate a centralized thread for this).

Also, if this is a guild for MMORPG.com readers, I'd like to get in touch with the guild leader to maybe arrange some things to get the word out, please contact me at [email protected], thanks!

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 31,937

Originally posted by MikeB

Hey guys,

I'd like to do what I can to help you get this thing off the ground. If you'd like me to sticky a post for you just let me know which one (you might want to designate a centralized thread for this).

Also, if this is a guild for MMORPG.com readers, I'd like to get in touch with the guild leader to maybe arrange some things to get the word out, please contact me at [email protected], thanks!

That's very nice of you mike.

I passed this along to our honorary guild leader so hopefull he will get back to you. I'll follow up so that we can take advantage of your offer.

The guild is for everyone who wants to join but of course is open to all mmorpg.com people. The idea is just to get a critical mass of people who can play along together and essentially see how it goes.

Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • AG-ODINAG-ODIN Member UncommonPosts: 34

I myself just entered the trial after a 2 year break, seems to be a fair few players around trial island, a guild sounds good though so look me up in game IGN: Odinz

• laikolaiko Member Posts: 25

Started up a free trial to test the waters, IGN: Funiki Koukiatsu

• OutisOutis Member UncommonPosts: 105

I just re-activated my account. I will reroll on this server as well. Not sure what I will roll or my name but when I do I will post here. I need to see if I will still like the Bard as much as I did several years ago.

• Hellscream07Hellscream07 Member Posts: 123

Glad I found this earlier today, made the starting levels much more enjoyable :P

Still on trial (although I'll probably sub soon from what I've seen so far), name is Ydriel Hrakul, BM 5.

• raystantzraystantz Final Fantasy XI CorrespondentMember UncommonPosts: 1,237

I'll be on tonight, I can't remember what my name is but it ends in Tovandez.. 

www.facebook.com/themarksmovierules

Currently playing:

FFXIV on Behemoth, FFXI on Eden, and Gloria Victis on NA. 

• Cochran1Cochran1 Member Posts: 456

My wife and I decided to resub after reading these threads. Luckily our characters are already on Seradon, but we did reroll to learn the classes again. Our names are Vizzledrix, lvl  10 Monk and Zubuxu, lvl 10 Bloodmage. So far we've been very impressed by the server stability, there seems to be none of the lag or crashes that we experienced a year and a half ago.

• BuccaneerBuccaneer Member UncommonPosts: 654

I am displeased with the lot of ya.  I've been trying to avoid VG due to the direction/lack of development the game receive's, but I love this game and after reading this thread I couldn't help myself; I had to resub.  I'll give After Hours a shout once I get in game.  See ya all in Telon. image

• VizzaVizza Member Posts: 32

Sounds interesting, but are there any europeans on the server? i dont want to play when all are gone to bed.