Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

anyone playing earthrise beta

hey i was curious if anyone is playing earthrise beta, i have beta tested other games before but never have i beta tested a game pre launch, i have beta tested about 75% of the mmos i have played and well i have played alot of mmos, well to me that is, but i was curious about how you got into the open beta?  like strentgh in multible applications or just get lucky and pray?

Reset, Reset, Reset, Fail!

Comments

• PiasekPiasek Member Posts: 318

Well i can say is like F&F test...restricted to former testers only, not for that masses that wanna just "play" :x

• hairybeavethairybeavet Member Posts: 10

so i think you are over analyzing what i asked but i mean whether you test a game or not, you still are playing, why because you are testing the playablity of the game, hence why it is a game. but i think you are thinking of more of a closed beta where you test specific things and not the over all game. i know that the closed beta tester get first pick to come back for open beta but normally they do open beta to test server load and having a large amount of people 'testing' the game under normal conditions.  

• IIRLIIRL Member Posts: 876

You're confusing me DUDE! Please paragraph...

"i have beta tested other games before but never have i beta tested a game pre launch, i have beta tested about 75% of the mmos i have played and well i have played alot of mmos"

This made little sense. Beta is before launch, not after launch.

Earthrise is not in Open Beta. What you are refering to is a Closed Beta.

This thread does not belong here, well most threads here don't belong here.

One more thing are you high or just a very confused person?

I CREATED MYSELF!
    <3 "<Claus|Dev> i r pk"

SW:TOR|War40K:DMO|GW2

• hairybeavethairybeavet Member Posts: 10

you can beta test patches before they come out, i have done that on about 6 games, and thought earthrise was in open beta since they added the beta sign ups, kind of pointless to have everyone sign up for beta that they only need a small ammount of people to test, and since they are close to launch, figure it would be open beta.

so honestly not sure why everyone just thinks beta testing is before the game comes out and then the creators stop testing the new content.