Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How many players are on Wrath at peak time?

DesalusDesalus Member UncommonPosts: 848

I was thinking of playing SB again, but that all kind of matters on how many people are still playing. I'd probably create a new character on Wrath so I was just wondering how many people play on it at peak times.

---------------------------------------------
Killer 86%, Socializer 53%, Explorer 33%, Achiever 26%

Comments

• WoWisLEETWoWisLEET Member Posts: 68
    When I quit at the end of January (again) there was around 800 at peak on Wrath.
  • DesalusDesalus Member UncommonPosts: 848

Ok, thanks for the response.

Killer 86%, Socializer 53%, Explorer 33%, Achiever 26%

• zensaberzensaber Member UncommonPosts: 787

I'd love to get back to the game, but 800 isnt enough, i want like 1k+ on peeks then ill play

• Vyrus_ShakerVyrus_Shaker Member Posts: 12
    we could easily get that amount if more ppl came back. PvE exploits r getting harder to do and accounts r getting banned so fast. the PvP on wrath is the best i have seen in a long time. you may wanna check it out with the trail regardless of being under 1k. there is about 3-500 on in the mornings as well as during the day. we have a healthy fun pop now. and the guilds r mostly really good PvP guild minus a few. i quit SB and came back near the launch of wrath and it has been worth it.
  • arvainisarvainis Member Posts: 548

Originally posted by zensaber

I'd love to get back to the game, but 800 isnt enough, i want like 1k+ on peeks then ill play

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!  *heavy breathing*  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  *Phew*  Thanks for the laughs mate, 1000 people playing on one SB server.  I don't think the servers would even know what to do, they probably would crash once that thousandth player logs on because the servers cannot compute over 999 connections.  Too bad.  Great concept, poor execution by the WP team.  Only game I really enjoyed playing.

"Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves." ~ Ronald Reagan

• Rad_RooferRad_Roofer Member Posts: 153

It is such a shame about SB.

It is by far my favorite MMORPG to date! 

I just can't handle the low population!

I need interaction dangit!!

http://www.simulatedsports.com

http://www.hattrick.org

• Vyrus_ShakerVyrus_Shaker Member Posts: 12
    @ Wraths launh we had over 1k online till migrationf to redemption happend