Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cool resident evil/fear mix

AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071

Comments

• BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662

Nice but hope that never comes like that I hate having flashes that DON'T scare just make me blind and make me an easy target for enemies but that's another game that does it more then fear (the suffering) 

Anyways I would try it if it were real but must not have slow motion like real fear that thing made me stop playing fear.

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071

Originally posted by bloodaxes

Nice but hope that never comes like that I hate having flashes that DON'T scare just make me blind and make me an easy target for enemies but that's another game that does it more then fear (the suffering) 

Anyways I would try it if it were real but must not have slow motion like real fear that thing made me stop playing fear.

i never played fear all the video was from it tho the title resident evil part i think is just because its used for the new resident evil afterlife trailer

i thought the mix was cool tho

Originally posted by Asheram

Originally posted by bloodaxes

i never played fear all the video was from it tho the title resident evil part i think is just because its used for the new resident evil afterlife trailer

i thought the mix was cool tho

I was talking about the video no worries hehe.

I played fear for 2 days I think and then the slow motion button that without it it was very hard to keep on fighting enemies (and no for those that will say you could have not used it, if there's a feature in game why shouldn't use it?) make it up with some random annoying flash that showed something that "should" make you scared but more pissed off made me stop playing it hehe.

At least till I played the flashbacks were not as much frequent as the suffering.

Yeah the mix was nice. 

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071

the trailer for resident evil afterlife looks pretty cool also james cameron and his 3d magic is supposed to be a part of it

Originally posted by Asheram

the trailer for resident evil afterlife looks pretty cool also james cameron and his 3d magic is supposed to be a part of it

Hopefully it's gonna be good then hehe.