Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I Need an "Expert"!

ComnitusComnitus Member Posts: 2,462

Well, I need to write a research paper, and I chose the topic of "Violence in Video Games." For some reason, I need a documented interview with an "expert," but seeing as how I live in a small Virginian town, there aren't many video game "experts" around. I was wondering if anyone here has or is working for a video game company and would like to take a few minutes to offer their opinion on the subject. Jobs that have more to do with the visual aspects of game design - art, graphics, etc. - are preferred (since gore and blood are probable factors), but my teacher never specified what an "expert" is.

If anyone interested could post or PM me their email, I'll send a short interview (no more than 3-4 questions). I have the meat of my paper done, and most of my facts are collected and documented, so all I need is an "expert" opinion.

Thanks for your time.

Comments

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

The generic term 'expert' may also be applied to members of the association(s) that rate games for various reasons.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • pyrofreakpyrofreak Member UncommonPosts: 1,481

I'd shoot stradden a message, I'm pretty sure he qualifies.

Now with 57.3% more flames!