Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Attention to anyone who has played many MMORPGs or, like me, is looking for the perfect game.

Well, if your like me, you have been constantly searching for the perfect MMORPG.  For a long time, I have looked for a game that combines all the elements of an MMORPG that I have been searching for.  The things I want in a game are;

Free To Play

Point And Click

Group Player Versus Player

Factions

High Character Customization

Character Classes And/Or Specializations

Decent Graphics

Leveling

Inventory

Equipment

If you know any game like this, it would be great if you posted a response here.  Thanks for all the help.

cawesome4534

Comments

• Man1acMan1ac Member Posts: 1,428

Guild Wars.

We're all Geniuses. Most of us just don't know it.

• HYPERI0NHYPERI0N Member Posts: 3,515

Originally posted by cawesome4534

Well, if your like me, you have been constantly searching for the perfect MMORPG.  For a long time, I have looked for a game that combines all the elements of an MMORPG that I have been searching for.  The things I want in a game are;

Free To Play

Point And Click

Group Player Versus Player

Factions

High Character Customization

Character Classes And/Or Specializations

Decent Graphics

Leveling

Inventory

Equipment

If you know any game like this, it would be great if you posted a response here.  Thanks for all the help.

EvE Online.......Joking of course just like Guildwars you need to buy the game which makes it not free to play as its not free to buy the game. Guildwars however has no sub to it which is really cool considering its overall quality. Meanwhile EvE does have a sub at first but when you find a way of easilly earning the cash such as NPC hunting in Wormholes you can buy sub time with ingame cash, its also legal to do this BTW and cheaper than the bgold farmer route as the devs WILL find you out.

Another great example of Moore's Law. Give people access to that much space (developers and users alike) and they'll find uses for it that you can never imagine. "640K ought to be enough for anybody" - Bill Gates 1981

• ScalperOneScalperOne Member Posts: 281

When will be there an EVE2, preferably with combat like the game Wing Commander. Wish there was a Wing Commander MMO, killing the fury Kilrathi day in day out.