Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Trolls are stealing our women!

ajaxxajaxx Member Posts: 476

This is wrong on so many levels.  Lord Garithos would be turning in his grave.

http://www.popelimited.com/wow/awww.jpg

Comments

• JohnarkJohnark Member Posts: 901

Sorry but I think Night-Elves are the ones that get the most!

http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~derekyu/pr0n/images/wow.jpg

Double-h**d baby!

___________ ___ __ _ _ _
    Stealth - Ambush - Hemorrhage - Sinister Strike x2 - Cold Blood - Eviscerate - Vanish - Preparation - Cold Blood - Ambush - ... you're dead! :P

• ZedrinythZedrinyth Member Posts: 60

If Blizzard finds out about that, they're going to nerf emotes and/or change the character's underwears so it can fit in a PG/13+ context.image

• Silver.Silver. Member Posts: 368

Just look at the name too ::::02::::::02::

::::02::Elektra::::02::

Cheers! I'm out ::::28::::
    ---------------------------------------------

• JohnarkJohnark Member Posts: 901

Oh come on, I think Blizzard is already aware of such things.

Just look at all the Level 60 female cloth wearers.  They are HALF NAKED for crying out loud!

I've even seen a Paladin wearing Plate... it makes her half-naked too!

I mean when it looks more sexy to wear a bikini armor than to just strip naked, it definatly shows that Blizzard doesn't mind being a little "naughty". :)

If they remove any emotes, they are stupid.  While other games like Star Wars Galaxies keeps adding more and more emotes (I so love the /hot command for the ladies!) Blizzard will remove some?  To make roleplaying worst?  To make in-game movies seem so basic and boring with the lack of things to do other than dance, wave and bow?

I mean Star Wars Galaxies had much worst pics like that thanks to huge number of animated emotes.

___________ ___ __ _ _ _
    Stealth - Ambush - Hemorrhage - Sinister Strike x2 - Cold Blood - Eviscerate - Vanish - Preparation - Cold Blood - Ambush - ... you're dead! :P

• BobCrazytonBobCrazyton Member UncommonPosts: 2,117
    Whoooooooooa!!! wtf dude that is wrong that is soooo wrong!!!
    I'll have to agree on that. Even though high level armors on females are one of the most unrealistic things I ever seen in a videogame. Leaves a lot of weak spots but hey, at least they're sexy in plate bikinies. As for emotes, you never know how censorship can be powerful  They even started censoring some french words...image

• ThriftThrift Member Posts: 1,783
    rofl thats great! image
  • VercadesVercades Member Posts: 1,065
    All I got to say is you excel at being very tasteless.
  • HakkerHakker Member Posts: 9
    with the way female armor looks in the game all i want bliz to add is a "Modest Breastplate of Full Body Coverage"
  • JatezJatez Member Posts: 103

Originally posted by Zedrinyth
    I'll have to agree on that. Even though high level armors on females are one of the most unrealistic things I ever seen in a videogame. Leaves a lot of weak spots but hey, at least they're sexy in plate bikinies. As for emotes, you never know how censorship can be powerful  They even started censoring some french words...image

You are aware there is a way to turn the censor off.. Go into the options and somwehere there is a button stating "censor on/off" and just turn it off.

Jatez -- Question Everything -- Jate

Useful, thanks a lot image