Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

what's exciting about this game?

I want to know what would make this game different from other MMOPRG?  Any opinion?

Comments

• M_D_LuffyM_D_Luffy Member Posts: 3

which game?

• krisoooookrisooooo Member Posts: 124

epic thread

• scuubeedooscuubeedoo Member Posts: 458

nothing actually

"Traditionally, massively multiplier online games have been about three basic gameplay pillars – combat, exploration and character progression. In Alganon, in addition to these we've added the fourth pillar to the equation: Copy & Paste."

• aeolus5354aeolus5354 Member UncommonPosts: 2

it is only fun if u r into pvp

• RantantanRantantan Member Posts: 18

I think for me the skills of each character.... I really like the graphics and the characters which are so cute...althought its only 4 classes but its was later branch out into 2 sub classes so player will be able to choose which path to go on to. the game actually is way off from maple story in fact. as you can totally disable monster by doing non stop combos except boss (=_=) which is so irrating where has 200k life and u only deal 300 dmg.

• Vitorino78Vitorino78 Member Posts: 1

Hello all, sorry about this off topic but that video on M_L_Duffy signature caught my attention! Is that from any anime series? Does anyone know? Thank you and best regards :)

• DefogDefog Member CommonPosts: 9

Originally posted by Vitorino78
    Hello all, sorry about this off topic but that video on M_L_Duffy signature caught my attention! Is that from any anime series? Does anyone know? Thank you and best regards :)

It's from a show called One Piece.
  • Lunny08Lunny08 Member Posts: 120

One Piece