Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Final Fantasy XI Ultimate Collection {sale for $11.00 Digital DL @Gamestop}

KhrymsonKhrymson Member UncommonPosts: 3,090

As the title says, tis not a bad deal for those of you having to start fresh!  Unfortunately you have to give Gamestop money...that blows....rofl

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=76134

Might as well add that if anyone is interested in giving FFXI a go for at least a month, and would like some friendly mates to play alongside and recieve help on all the group required events, quest and missions on occassion.  As well as almost nighty LS XP PTs, then stop by our Linkshell forums by clicking on my signature and read our Info Page for more details about us and how to join.  See ya on our forums and hopefully in Vana'diel...

Comments

• raystantzraystantz Final Fantasy XI CorrespondentMember UncommonPosts: 1,237

If I don't have the addons, would this work for an existing account? I have everything but the addons.

www.facebook.com/themarksmovierules

Currently playing:

FFXIV on Behemoth, FFXI on Eden, and Gloria Victis on NA. 

• KhrymsonKhrymson Member UncommonPosts: 3,090

Yup, just add the code as you normally would an expansion, and it'll unlock the 3-mini adventures.  You of course won't get the 30-days applied that it would normally come with on a new account, but you are getting $30 worth of adventure packs for $11, so its a win-win!

I did it too when it was on sale @Steam for $7.50...hehe

• NeoLojikNeoLojik Member Posts: 7

Shame you can't use the NA codes to create an EU account. The Ultimate Collection is £19.99 everywhere here, 2 copies of the NA version would only cost £14 >.<

It's the only thing stopping me from resubscribing right now. I missed the Steam offer where it was half-price too.