Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This is bullshit

omegaflareomegaflare Member UncommonPosts: 220

I decided to resub this game because I am so fucking bored. So I logged in and then I realized my account and expansion is gone except for free trail which I never applied for.

So I decided to dig in and I realized that my account is linked to my primary email address. Seriously, why hackers are so restless attacking my account. I have nothing in value, and I am starting to suspect this shady work is done by Blizzard to milk my money dry.

This is pure madness. 

Comments

• omegaflareomegaflare Member UncommonPosts: 220

This is intended for WoW, not wurm.. 

• MrbloodworthMrbloodworth Member Posts: 5,615

Wut?

----------
    "Anyone posting on this forum is not an average user, and there for any opinions about the game are going to be overly critical compared to an average users opinions." - Me

"No, your wrong.." - Random user #123

"Hello person posting on a site specifically for MMO's in a thread on a sub forum specifically for a particular game talking about meta features and making comparisons to other titles in the genre, and their meta features.

How are you?" -Me

• ZookzZookz Member Posts: 244

Wrong forum. However, if you get hacked it's almost always user error. 

• EbonHawkEbonHawk Member Posts: 545

Originally posted by omegaflare

I decided to resub this game because I am so fucking bored. So I logged in and then I realized my account and expansion is gone except for free trail which I never applied for.

So I decided to dig in and I realized that my account is linked to my primary email address. Seriously, why hackers are so restless attacking my account. I have nothing in value, and I am starting to suspect this shady work is done by Blizzard to milk my money dry.

This is pure madness. 

Yeahhhh, like Bizzard needs the extra cash...

Madness?  MADNESS?... This is Azeroth!  aarrgh!