Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Player

xSagaixSagai Member CommonPosts: 94

Hail DAoC Community!

I'll cut quickly to the chase. A few friends and I have recently become disenchanted with most of the new MMO's out today. We are all somewhat late to the MMO party, Vanilla WoW being our first. We have since played EQ2, WAR, Aion, AoC and have tried a few of the "newer" titles. We decided to go back and see what we missed prior and love what we see out of DAoC. We are all into PVP but not hardcore and are wondering if we could get some advice on what Server choice. Any thoughts are appreciated!

- Sagai

Comments

• ArtymasArtymas Member Posts: 38

so you all are gonna be playing DAOC? i heard the Ywain new server is the place to be... Im also thinking about making a new toon on there also.

• TorakTorak Member Posts: 4,905

You don't need to "pick a server"

There are ten - Ywain 1 thru 10 and they are a cluster so you can travel to any one of them.

• tronjheimtronjheim Member Posts: 28

make sure you pick one of the higher # ywain servers if you want to pick a spot you like for your house, instead of being stuckgoging with the only open lot you could find, or not finding one at all.(Housing really only means something if you're going to be selling crafted items or drops you pick up and want to make more than the NPC's offer)